Max damage 3200-4400
Effect on self: exposed for 2s
Fame bonus: 6%
Feed power: 966

Drops From:

• Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King
    (white bag)

More Info:

Special: Shots come from right, left, bottom and top sides.
Deadwater Docks. cames as a Counterpart of Crawling Depths but in last updates Deca gave 2 more unique drops to depths so i decited to create a new drop for docks.

Edit:

increased exposed by 1s
Increased cast range by 0.6
Increased damage by 50-100

op af

Not at the least

@Fluffegan @Shatter @Nevov come critisize

You forgot @Xaklor

Have you ever seen me comment on a item idea?

Sorry the ideas category is not my specialty. I’m sure the people who like talking about ideas will be along in due course.

Might wanna amend the spelling: Counterpart

Oh, was that what it was? Probably shouldn’t have giggled at “cunter part” then. My bad. :sweat_smile:

Suspicion arouses
Immaturity is real

THIS IS MY REALM NOW!! @Heteraabd (How come no one called me :frowning: )

First off, just want to say, love the sprites. Both are good. I personally like the second ones better but if you’re more conservative, the first one won’t fail.

Okay, this may be just me but I personally dislike the design of this weapon. I want to note that my knowledge of wakizashis is quite little because its the only ability I really don’t care about as I don’t really play samourai. I legit have only had one samurai (by which I mean one maxed decent samourai) and it was a 6/8 ppe so…

However, comparing it to standard t6 wakizashi, I just can’t really see this as being practical. First off, the obvious reason. Exposed on self is quite risky. However, that wouldn’t be enough for me to not like it because many good items come with risks (good ol’ blasphemy). What really ruins this weapon for me is the fact that the overall dps isn’t even that high. First, off, the shots are coming from 4 difference directions so you will likely never land more than 4 unless whatever you’re targeting is incredibly close. If you land 4, this thing does less damage then a t6 and landing 4 is already difficult enough. However, suppose you wanted to land more because otherwise this thing is kinda useless. Landing more requires incredibly close range but at those ranges, exposed is risky and if it’s not, then it would still probably be preferable to just use a standard t6 because what you’re attacking is probably weak anyway… Additionally, when counting in damage, you have to consider that normal wakizashis offer exposed to the enemies increasing your dps by more. In order for this to be viable, I think you’re going to have to increase the base dps or switch the negative effect because as it is, I doubt it would be viable

Well the sprite is very pretty. I don’t know if it is balanced; I leave to other dudes… But the angles of the shots and the looks are neat.
Nice job man. Hope it gets implemented, frankly I lie the Samurai a lot.

:3

Well that sounds abot right.

YOU DARE SUMMON ME PUNY MORTAL?

He means that Pcave is the cunt-er part of Cdepths because it’s common knowledge that Pcave is significantly harder than Cdepths And DECA obviously copy and pasted cancer part on Cdepth into Pcave :>

redox plz use discord im lonely

The General Chat Thread

i think?

The way that you’re having the shots go is like an inward spell

I would like to see something a little more ¨special¨ from jon

Yeah, you could say that. My immaturity is indeed questionable at times. I try not to let that get in the way of many things, however. :wink:

Thanks you for comment.
I little increased max cast range and damage so now maybe its more balanced.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.