September 2018 Login Rewards Calendar

It says ends on 2018-08-31 and “Calendar will soon end, remember to claim before it ends.” though.

MotMG Login Calendar [August 2018]
Deleted items in Login Rewards

No character slot or vault chest smh

not to mention, no ALPHA legendary mystery skin

no ogmur smh

what the actuall heck, no vault or char slot? nope.

Dis a bad calendar

a bad calendar?
I can get 2 sb dex pots and a snake pit key!
Im so hyped right now!

For everyone saying shit calander, yall are ungrateful

This calendar is not very good compared to other ones but nonetheless appreciate the keys and pet skin

Blue mystery pet skin only drops the ones that can be hatched with eggs
so, basically you are getting a free mystery egg instead

Players nowadays tend to see DECA as the playerbase parents or something. The purpose of the calendar is to keep players active and happy, if they say it’s bad, then guess what? It’s bad.

I’m not talking about this calendar though, it’s great in my opinion.

A lot of comments commonly flood reddit saying that the community is “spoiled”. I mean, what? Players are literally customers. If you set expectations high and combine that with some lack of communication (just say “vaults and slots will be very rare”), you get surprisingly disappointed players. This applies not only to the calendar, but to all new content.

10th Mad God token a nice small addition, last month’s Logins gave out 9 MGs, so even if you have had the most abysmal luck getting more out of the MotMG events you’d still end up with at least one Kingdom skin.

Edit: looks like the ‘ends on’ timer thing is showing normal now, 2018-09-30 11:59:59PM so I’ve edited that bug reference out of the topic title.

If you don’t like these free items, don’t /whinecellar?
Instead, just don’t collect them?
Or preferably for me, quit the game?
Gib mi fri itens?
Thanks.

I’m very new to the login seer, I look forward to finally having a backpack on my Archer! :smiley:

that ambro lookin tasty

lmao rare mystery pet

New calendar: October 2018 Login Calendar