Serious: Ariana Grande

Just a few hours ago at Ariana Grande’s concert, there was an apparent bombing killing 19 people, injuring 50, most of them being LITTLE kids.

There’s still hundreds of people on twitter posting pictures of their kids / friends / family who are missing that were at the concert.

Honestly this is just fucked up, I was looking on twitter and this girl posted pictures of the aftermath. This is the tweet she sent out

The pictures have been removed or deleted, but one of them was a picture of her hair with blood splattered on it, another was her jacket with a chunk of meat on it, an another was her purse with human fece’s on it

This is just fucking insane and I just want to make this thread because nobody else has.

Why even make one?

Because it should be talked about

Right. So why not talk about it here?

This is a dedicated message board about serious topics like this. This is a tiny forum about a video game, I doubt you’ll get a discussion going

Pray

I guess it’s fine if he wants to make a post about it here. Obviously, the main discussion is on the link you posted, but discussion over here isn’t any sort of detriment.

Terrorist died in the explosion (Salman Abedi, 22). Another guy (23) arrested in South Manchester.

Another potential IED destroyed by police near the Manchester Arena.

Death toll gone up to 22. Injury toll gone up to 120-ish, with 59 currently hospitalized.

8 year-old girl identified among the dead. Several other victims expected to be around the same age.

… wait. Who do we know in the UK?

@Keenanryan @Kirkoma Please respond.

Anyone on the forums who might have gone to the concert?

EDIT: weren’t some of the mods british too? @HGKing @BMJ @Mattyfatty @Frogboffin

holy…

I heard that some children had nails in their faces from the bomb. Absoultely saddening

Ha jokes on you im not from UK but i was there weeks ago

Also, yeah thats fucked up but what does it mean to us? Better keep on positive things

this is sad. RIP everyone who died.

You named 3 Brits and 1 Yank–close but no cigar. (I’m an American, for what it’s worth.)

I do appreciate the concern, and I, too, hope to hear from them (though I don’t think they any of them are big Ariana Grande fans). I’ll let you know if I hear anything.

I was thinking more along the lines of accompanying a younger relative who is, or something like that.

I know it’s dumb, but I wanted to check just to be sure.

#BUILD THE WALL

#TRUMP

Seriously though, I hope this is the straw that breaks the camels back and forces these simpletons to tighten their border security.

The guy was born in Manchester. Every time there’s a terrorist attacks in Europe, it’s from a guy who was born in the country and spent years there.

Instead of wasting taxpayer money on bigger walls, maybe we should start wondering why people who were supposedly integrated rejected our society with this much violence.

they somehow manage to communicate with the mastermind, that’s one problem that need to be addressed.

What is even more fucked up is what the prime minister, Teresa said, “we must move on with our lives”, fuck off, one of my friends were extremely excited to go because she was already on a trip to Europe, she was at the concert and luckily she stayed inside and waited out the crowd until she left. People are seriously fucked up, I mean 8 year olds, teenage girls? I wish the bomber was still alive so I could find his hospital bed and show him pictures while holding nails over his head, not nearly as screwed up as what he did though.

May the deceased rest in piece. Omen

if this happened to one of my friends i’ll make sure the bomber wish they’re die(if not suicide bomber). their family still need to be punished too, because this mostly happened to abandoned kid or something, broken home, blabla.