Servers down

Please note: this forum is not run or owned by Deca. Bugs you post here may never be seen by the developers.

We made this area as a way of keeping track of the problems we players experience. We believe that reddit, which Deca has designated the official home of the community, does a poor job of gathering useful information over long periods of time. A forum like this, on the other hand, is great at doing that.

If someone knows exactly whats going on please reply to this post because I am so fucking confused at the moment. Please inform me about whats going on with the servers and why.
, Thank you

I’m confused too and would like to know why the game is down… doesnt add up…

yes

on reddit i heard something about some (ptrainers if i recall correctly) people in discord finding the IPs of servers and ddosing them or something.

Thank you for your response, i was just confused on what was going on.

i mean the desc of ur post says reddit is poor at gathering useful info over extended periods but thatsthe only place i could really find a legitimate answer.

http://www.tiffit.net/RealmInfo/api/servers

yeah ok then

Yes i understand, and yes it is pretty much the only place where i can find info ATM.

Has Deca not made an official statement? Because us faithful Realmers want to know; WILL OUR FAVORITE MMO/RPG BE OK?!?

Anyone know when the servers might be back up?

I am rather angry that the servers are down. I was wanting to play rotmg till I started crashing… I hope they fix this by tomorrow…

I think everyone is pissed atm. including me.

Well then… still a salty occassion but oh well… I got starbound rp…

EUW is now up!!!

SERVERS UP AGAIN!!! Finally I am really happy now…

SERVERS UP WOOHOO. Yes i am so happy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.