Servers Rubber Band Lagging

Recently for, I would say the past 2 days I have experiencing rubber band Lag on every server I go on. I’m using a MacBook Air BUT before you say anything, I have been playing for 4 years and this has never happened… I have always played on steam, and I live in South America. Naturally you would think I wouldn’t get any lag from the server “USSOUTH” and I wouldn’t but like I said for the past 2 days it’s been ridiculous. I have even asked everyone in multiple servers if they are rubber banding as well and they say they are. They also say that they don’t usually rubber band. Here is the thing, whenever I go in game it tells me to update Adobe Flash and I did that once and when I updated it to version 24.0 the game wouldn’t run for me on steam, but again, I don’t think that is the problem because even after I had a older versions of Adobe Flash it worked and never used to rubber band. Is this DECA’s servers or?

Yeah, lots of people are experiencing intense lag, some on specific servers, some on all of them.

I could pull up similar threads… but im too lazy.

Oh ok because I was looking at my netjitter when I press M and I jumps to like 100-200 at times and at other times it can be as low as 10-60… I don’t know if it was my internet or DECA servers…

Just rubberbanded in a tomb while rushing. When the rubberband went back to normal, I saw a humongous shotgun hit me, so I immediately closed it a tried to get back on and I was 10 minute dc’ed. 90% I died.

there always seems to be a unplayably laggy server in eun2

Once in USNW a realm had tons of black tiles and you literally couldn’t do anything… Is it happening all the time or just occasionally?

How to achieve high net jitter in a few easy steps for FLASH PROJECTOR:

1. Press AND HOLD the red close button on top-right of projector. Screen should now freeze.
  2. Keep holding. Once you are satisfied, drag your pointer away from the X.
  3. Done

But it goes down very fast again.

Shhhh.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.