Severe frame drops... help!

So a couple of days ago I updated my MacBook Pro to Mac OS Catalina (10.15.6) and I immediately noticed that I would get severe frame drops in nexus, highlands, and lowlands no matter the amount of people when I’m playing on Exalt. I never had these issues with Mojave (Mac OS 10.14.6). Is anyone else experiencing the same problem on Exalt? I even tried to play on the Windows OS I downloaded onto my Mac through Bootcamp, but the same problem persists. I don’t think it’s my laptop because I never had this problem before and I don’t think it’s my WiFi because literally every other game runs relatively smoothly. Please help!

But for real, if you could describe exactly what happens then I could probably assist more. Disclaimer, I play(ed) on windows only.

Catalina’s just slow. I would’ve stuck with Mojave, but what’s done is done. You can try slapping on some more RAM, but not much else can be done. Unless…you can try going back?

Haven’t tried this guide, but:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.