Endgame Guild: sewertp recruiting

You find a weird set of sewer pipes. Coming from the inside, an eerie sound escapes. You feel frightened but also intrigued, you make your way in and after minutes of roaming, you find a small slime, it asks if you want to join it’s “guild.” Not knowing how to respond, you ask what the reqs are and if there are any other questions; “You must have:”
-at least 4 8/8s with a total 25k base fame
-Must have endgame knowledge, or the willingness to learn
-Have discord+be an active user(mic is strongly recommended, a lot of people like to talk in vc!)
-No hacking, which will include everything from 3rd party clients to trackers/event tracking
-Be cool, friendly and pog!

How to apply:

Please bump Recruiting for sewertp! instead, thanks.

@JimdaFish

i feel like this isn’t the first time someone has had to tell you to bump the original thread… unless i’m mistaking you for someone else. just don’t clog up the forums with unnecessary posts.

edit. image please stop

uhh, can you stop clogging the forums with recruitment threads? all you really have to do is mention that there still open slot to get into the guild on your original thread -_-. Or ofc just bump your previous threads.

no point in trying the only way they will stop is if you flag their posts

im not gonna cap I have no clue how to link other posts to my first one lol i dont know how to use forums

yeah, thats the mods trying to tell you to just post a message like “still recruiting!” on your main post so people can see it.

What?

@NUMBAONES making a post in a previous thread of yours will push it to the top of the list and make it the most visible thread on the forum. That’s really all you have to do, no need to make a new thread.

Hey! am still recruiting for the guild! be sure to apply !

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.