Shadowmuting needs to go

As a trader I find it ludicrous that I am getting shadowmuted constantly by the game for saying stuff like “The only one available on realmeye right now”. I only realised people do not see any of my messages when I was attempting to respond to sellers or when no one bought anything in USW3 because my messages weren’t displayed. This is complete and utter bullshit. “RealmoftheMadGod” is a banned keyword. How can you be muted without even knowing how long for after saying the name of the game?

How am I supposed to advertise my offers in chat when acting like a seller gets you muted?!

Note: Shadowmuting is when the game mutes you without letting you know about it.

EDIT: To try it out, say what I said: “The only one available on realmeye right now” and then attempt to whisper an inexistent player: “/tell czxaqds asdzcxz” - If you’re muted, this will work and you will see the message in blue in chat.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.