Shard progress (Week #1)

For real

I got 9 right now, gonna try to get the last one tomorrow

4 atm.
The udl event is easy enough to do, but there’s no point in gathering the tokens if you can’t get them all.
If the droprate of tokens will be the same for the other dungeons, the labyrinths are going to be a nightmare to finish.

there are plenty of discords for running private dungeons with 50 people

I like the concept of the poll telling us how we’re doing as a community :+1: , currently at 3.69 ave/35 votes:

Finished it last night, took 74 UDLs which if we’re extrapolating to a lowball guess at approx 10% drop rate for the Platinum Shard, isn’t toooooooo bad for an event that is supposed to last a whole week.

100 woodland labyrinths or lockers, sure, annoying, but that’s “only” 14 per day over the week.
Requiring organisation and access to key opens, moreso for the locker, but quite “do-able”. Puppet Theatre should be no problem.

And they could well be planning to set a higher shard drop rate for the rarer dungeons - past experience has told that they do pay attention to the rates and can adjust them mid-event if required.

Why me??? 60 udls, with loot drops, and I get 2 shards… Dbows are more common than shards for me…:joy:

I got this free one but wont be on enough to get many

I know right, I’ve done near a 100 but I’ve only gotten one mark from the chest. I’ve literally gotten more dbows from the boss during this event than shards from the chest. It’s dumb.

I find it amusing that people are complaining about frequent dbow drops.

50 UDLS and 6 shards, 1 from logon.

I’m assuming the drop rate is close to 1/10, assuming you make soulbound.

You speak lies

does using loot drop potions give you higher chance of getting shards in a chest?

It should, yeah

It’s about 1.5% so save your loot pots for the later event which will be a nightmare trying to get

average rating 3.64 now, and i voted 4 (just when i did my last udl for the day (somewhere around the 35th!), i got 1 more shard :blush:

this week still ez…second and third week gonna pain… last week is so-so

in a span of 3 hours i got 12 shards, 2 dbows and 2 mad god swords! so happy
i got my 10th shard after about 1.5 hours

Yeah 2nd and 3rd are going to be much harder, although I feel like there will be people popping in nexus

I’m currently at 20 shards :stuck_out_tongue:

Im at 7