Share your bad luck stories here!

-took over 2000 udls to get my first dbow. died with it less than a week later.
-300+ abbys, no dblade.
-1000-1500 snake pits, no bulwark.
-never gotten an ogmur or jugg (for reference, I’ve been playing for several hours a day virtually every day since the week the tomb of the ancients went to prod [took a few years break after Beachzone came out and started playing again in November '16)

-put a cdirk on an assassin, tp’d to a crystal 0 (obviously), went into deadwater and tp’d to portal only to absorb all of the bullets that were en route to kill the guy I tp’d to. rip cdirk
-same scenario with a trix in an abby. rip cdirk #2

no one wants to hear about your good luck stories or how you got the new snake pit/tomb skins on the very first run after the update went live. tell us about how rng has a personal grudge against you and drives to your grandmother’s house every afternoon just to leave a pile of dog shit on her porch.

-The day I kept getting Ep instead of plane, like fr
-The day my first 6/8 knight popped to major Deca lag
-One of my knights died to thessel because I was overly excited when I was picking up my coral juice loot from the thessel gifts, so it died from suffocation.
-Got my first 7/8 knight and insta popped with it from having no idea tomb boomerang does 150+ Dmg each.(I was standing at the center of boomerangs, no time to react)
-My mystic died to my typing a long paragraph to someone in discord, I was almost at shatters 3rd boss. This is a mistake I surely will Try not to repeat again.
-When I attempted rushing 2nd boss with my rogue with plane and Ep(The only clack I had with me, it died from popping while trying to get back.(This was two days ago)

(Will add more if I think of more1

-soloed O2, get a single pot.
-was lvling and following a random player suddenly grey blobs instaRIP.
-first time using oreo on my first pally on skull shrine get a conflict then die from red skulls.
-20+ sewers no golden rat or secret room (can anyone tell me how does it looks like?).
-the infamous I-picked-it-but-after-I-nexused-its-gone on multiple whites and tops.

Knowing you, you’ll die like that at least 5 times again, each time telling yourself that.

-Had a jugged warrior ,farmed for more than 7 hours on 4 diffirent clands in a row to get a cc in the last few minuts befour i dced,then died 18 hours later
-again on a ppe did 5 hours of candylands in 5 diffirent ones. 31 candyrings no sts barely 4 pots and no cc
-survived a whole shatterz on a lvl 8 archer ,managed to get to a duo with a jugged warrior to the king,i got 0.
-nexused on a dblade , havnt got one in over 350 abysses now
-only sewer troom i got was on the 5th day of the release ,i do them occasionally i have gotten 6 katanas 2 murki and no trooms ever since//even golden rats dont exist in my world
-soloed oryx in Bnexus on a 1/8 maxed life wizard, the bombs do about 300 damage each wich is insane cause it spawns 2 every 2 seconds,20 minuts later i got 0
-rushing a tomb on a rogue (public duo sphinx),pressed out of the screen when teleporting into another room ,pressed back in the game and saw am covered by scarabs and accidently REPRESSED OUTSIDE,needless to say the rogue is in heaven
-every time i say ‘now there’s no way i can die when am this maxed’ i die barely minuts later.
-solo oryx2 rage on a warrior with loot pots, vit.
-Got a doku from the red egg,died while reaching for it
-3 planes on 1 ppe wizard
-help a lvl 7 in a abyss to level him,he gets the dblade and i got a pb (prior to sewers)
-call a friend into a shatterz , he drags,gets crown and i get 0/3 elder
-missing out on the shatterz chest event twice and almost 70% of the ice tomb event…yea am not the luckiest dude

eh my best one. died with 6/8 pally with BRACER in abyss due to my screen died without reason while rushing. i dont even got a chance to thinking about nexusing but i died a second later :frowning:

cube god spawned right by my 6/8 sorc. cubes spawned right on me and I popped before I even realized I was being attacked. It was happily on its way to 5 stars too :frowning:

I was lagging hard in my first ever chicken of oryx and lost my rogue ppe :crying_cat_face:

-Put on full coral set on new huntress(with pyra in inv to switch out) only to die before lvl 20 in godlands
-Died with my first dbow in udl at like lvl 16. Rest in pepperoni.
-Died in godlands with 6/8 huntress with dbow and cbow to medusa cause im sheesh at this game
-Once again, died in godlands, with full lab set with pyra and cwand at like 2/8
-Died on my first 8/8(wizard a couple weeks ago) to major lag at rock dragon, fockin rip
-2 days later died on 6/8 rogue to more lag on another damn rock dragon, nice.
-Server reset as a dblade dropped in an abyss…nope, didnt get to pick up that babe.
-I actually got a jugg on a 0/8 but it dropped in the deep water at the hermit…This is unacceptable :expressionless:
-Came back to this game after quitting…how unfortunate.

-Does millions of sprite worlds.
-No ep
-Runs through eps faster than I get them.
-Meanwhile gets dblade on 18th abby and 3 dbows in <150 udls.

I was on my medication so I decided to solo o2 with an ogmur and resu (ogmur in inventory).

I did a good die.

He literally made this post to not feel bad about himself.

I went into a battle nexus and got a sunshine shiv first boss.
Broken computer now, I wanted more eps, not ugly super rare vanity items.

My best luck stories are : 1 my 2mp (1 mana pot) away from 7/8 knight popped full health on rock dragon bc of lag and my skittlez (also woulda been first 7/8) with pixie backpack ( free2play so valuable) acrop i just got .
2: tped to guy died couldn’t tell what killed me until death screen ( apparently a cube god was on me)
3: Gets cc on pally dies like 20 mins later w/ pixie

Loot Grievances

1. Only like 3 CSwords ever.
  2. Only 1 Fulmi ever.
  3. Only Dragon white is Ray.
  4. Only 2 regular DBows ever.
  5. Never more than captains ring in Davy.
  6. Never a Pyra/Prot
  7. Only 2 DBlades ever.

Death Grievances

1. I lost my first CC Pally by getting instakilled by Sewer minions like a couple hours after I got it.
  2. Lost first 6/8 Archer trying to get a dex from a godlands cube.
  3. I had a lag spike and lost 6/8 Priest to what seemed like 1 Limoz shot.
  4. First 2 chars I mostly maxed def on died within an hour of maxing and using up my pots. (Green Potion and hermit minion lag)

hey ive havent had a csword on this account or any dragon or tomb whites

-rip first 4/8
-never gotten a rainbow sword, although gotten 5 bows
-no beefcake
-after 7 clands, no legitimate loot (like no pixi or cring)
-7 eps, 1 ep reskin, 4 planes, 2 cbows, 1 csword reskin AND NOT A SINGLE EXPO

Huh, someone who waited longer than me. Twice as long actually. [quote=“Lucae, post:1, topic:8163”]
died with it less than a week later.
[/quote]

Same #feelsbadman

Same, been playing for almost 5 years.

I’ve lost countless items and characters due to lag, and that’s all that I need to say.

I am the lord of bad lek lel xd

Death n shiz
-When I got my first Csilk ever, I said omg csilk! then my brother looked at my screen and bam, there goes a 4/8 sin with harly.
-When I made my 2nd ever 8/8, it got a crown BUT I lost it in under 24 hours.
-Right after the pally mentioned right above, I died with my 3rd ever 8/8 in just little over 24 hours of the 2nd 8/8 death
-Never got a 4th 8/8
-This

-And this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u_bGASr1MQ

Simply unlucky stuff/unskilled lel xd
-One time, when playing during a 10 min dc, I got an MStar on my mule.
-Never got a SINGLE event white in 2 years and 100+ days of playing
-Only ever got 15 max chars
-First two 5/8+ chars died because someone else was playing my account. The 6/8 Necro IDK how it even died, I think hacker killed it in abyss. 5/8 War was because I was really scared to do a solo lab and got my brother to do it instead… he got hit by a confuse bullet and then ran straight into the gas spawners.
-Got like 3 whites while playing on my brother’s account while he was at school. I played on it because he had cool chars while I had 0/8s
-0 Sphinxes
-More CBows than Ctraps
-More DBows than Ctraps
thats all i could think of, putting more when i do think of more

I feel like the outsider.
3 dbows, 1 dblade, 2 crystal swords, 7 eps (reskins included), 2 planes, 3 expos, 1 esben staff, 1 dancing prism, 1 anatis, and one shiv.

I ran through every ep that I owned (except for one reskin, I’m never getting rid of that) and I need more. Sadly, I have just breezed through 100 sprites. No eps. I’m completely jealous of those who get lots of eps, as I actually use and need them, and all I get are useless things (for me) such as the three dbows that I don’t play archer or huntress on (will change!), or the dblade and crystal swords, which I don’t melee. Yes, I know I got lucky with the dblade, one in 18 abbies, but thing is, all it can do is collect dust in my vault chest. I wish they were tradeable, I would totally give the dblade to a friend who needs it. But, duping.
In the end, I need more vault chests. 1.5 chests filled with uts, not enough space to pot my pally.

RNGesus, I need more eps. Take away every plane I will ever get, idc, I just need eps.