Share your bad luck stories here!

Went AFK and suddenly died to beer god
rip decades, foul, griffon, and midnight

On my dank tank knight, 4/8. Doing abyss for DBlade, when suddenly my screen stops. I pressed nexus, didnt work. Pressed alt+f4, didnt work. It did not work.

Thatā€™s when you need to Command Q and pray.

2017 is the future!!! the trash takes itself out! science is awesome.

dagger

star
???

Why are you still here then?

usually use stuff like
?=&ej8^gBDZs%7xSs!?n
as my passwords, because of how most brute algorithms are built. Most of the time, 16+ random characters is the safest bet. Most of mine though are 20+

Well, ā€œapparantlyā€ you donā€™t seem capable of understanding that people are just as entitled to express what they think with an opinion as you are.

-got a dbow and couldnā€™t pick it up because the server crashed
-made a mystic ppe and got 8 planesā€¦
-lost my first spirit dagger&7/8 assassin because i played on browser and tped to someone in glands
-lost my ogmur to a single ice adepts stacked shots
-lost my 2nd ogmur when a jackal and the whole red swarm were standing on 1 tile behind the corner
-died on my 8/8 warrior ppe with jugg, crown and pixie to 1 medusa and 2 white demons. (I donā€™t know how thatā€™s even possibleā€¦)
-done 100+ sewers no troom
-my nexus button never works XD
-I missed almost every chest event.
-Iā€™ve never got a QOT and Iā€™ve been farming it for about 4 years now
-Iā€™ve instapopped my 8/8 warrior and 8/8 archer by the cdepths boss because some dumbass always wakes him up
-I lost my 8/8 ppe knight with ASS and scutum at the 1st shatters boss. I couldnā€™t see the titaniums shots and popped
Even tho Iā€™ve had a lot of these moments I think my luck is still insane

Iā€™ve been farming tons of Chickens and Leprechauns, still no vanities from either of them, no skins either. Only four or five brews from Lepre and a couple DEF/ATK from Chicken.

Killed a bulwark priest 6/8 to lag in a Puppet.
Killed my 3k base fame 8/8 Knight when I lagged in a LOD.

Died on a Ninja 1 ATK to max (technically not luck, I kinda got triggered I wouldnā€™t get a Doku)
Then, I get a Doku AFTER my ninja dies.

RNGesus HELP ME

This is true however people do not have the right to come on this forum and be rule breaking telling people to fuck off and stick it up their ass"

#######hypocrite

Bad luck, hmm I donā€™t consider things in this game luck. Not even drops so bad skill, I lost my 14k knight to the battle nexus O2

Bad idea. Bringing my 14k knight into the battle nexus.

Got rejected from the high school I applied to now I canā€™t do RoTMG pls send help

Well R.I.P [*] I wish you good luck

Wait how did you use foul, a dagger, with midnight, a ninja star

haxor

maybe he was carrying it

Because you carry a white bag that you canā€™t use for no reason

I meant the foul.

Anyways, sorry for this argument.

Never gotten an Expo.

how even
Expo rates are like 10% grr