Share your bad luck stories here!

Holy crap Expo luck is so bad for me

And if you’re asking I did write that while I was hyper and drunk at the same time

And I got an expo after about 120 labs and I died with it on my 7/8 knight a day later
At least it didn’t die with that para hp i was using

not the chocolate milk!

i found this piece of shit game and played it

Let my friend use my 6/8 wiz to grind. He’s super good and gets 8/8 often. He gets triggered by a warrior in a lab saying wizzy can’t rush. Dies by enforcer bot. Oh boy the irony XD

Despite having played since build 69, I’ve never gotten a 7/8 or 8/8 character, whenever I hit a lucky streak I have to pay with the lives of my characters. Most recent I got 4th dbow and 1st ever resu. Lost the 6/8 huntress and 6/8 pally that got them 2 days after.

[details=Whites Since I started RotMG]dbow - 4
Plane - 7
Oreo - 1
QoT - 3
ep - 7
csword - 3
cwand - 1
esben skull - 1
ass - 1
cbow - 1
csilk - 2
Cutlass -1
conduct - 1
Sphinx - 1[/details]
I’ve never completed a shatters, I’ve only beaten the 1st boss once. Never completed a LoD, never done a BftN.

This account is only 80’ish days old, since whites came out I have done a little over 2,000 snake pits and have yet to get bulwark, I did 800 udl’s before I started to get dbows, I’ve done closer to 3,000 sprites before I started getting whites.
I’ve only ever been in one guild ‘The Infaminnies’ which was the training guild for The Infamous (still my dream guild). For some reason I’m undesirable and have been turned down from every other guild (except O C E A N, that literally died like a week later). Despite having always gave pots away to people I did dungeons with when I was maxed, and always giving away my t9 and t10 loot, I’ve never received the kindness I see boasted on these forums quite allot about all this wealth people give to kind people despite having been around for almost 7 years (took me long enough to break down and complain about it).
I’ll end it with saying my first rare pet has it’s abilities maxed at mid 40’s because I took someones word for how to level them and I fused it with level 1 ability pets, having essentially wasted quite a bit of fame on this character, and I have the constant reminder of that deception whenever I see other people with rare pets that have the mheal and healing output that are double to triple mine, yet another taunt as to why I’ve grown to want a group I could call friends and trust in-game as I’ve grown tired of giving away stuff to free-loaders who don’t even say thank you, and people that lie to me after I show them kindness.

Breaking News!

It turns out that realmeye does know of the existence of one of my first realm eye accounts. The name was originally ‘Melididiouse’, but when the game changed companies I had to change names because it was too long, so I changed it to ‘Mel’. The account is >6 years and 226 days old, so now I have proof that I’m not lying about having been around, but since it’s been so inactive I’ve lost all official data as to what I’ve accomplished with the account. I’ve also got my first mule ‘Meli’ that’s 5 years and 234 days old, but that account is locked as I have to verify it and have lost the information to it (rip).

Once, I died.

I went into a puppet and oryx lag made me get armor broke and I died with full tops pixie knight

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.