Shatter... lol

Sounds to me like you don’t understand the difference between an attention whore and an asshole.

Or the difference between an asshole who has a point and an asshole who doesn’t.

Saying shit like “Look at me I’m such a great troll” doesn’t make you look like an asshole, it just makes you look like someone who craves attention.

Similarly, there’s a difference between a post that’s derogatory but has a point and a post that’s just “you’re a piece of shit” with nothing added to it.

Ultimately I agree that we should all try to stay as civil as possible, but if you want to keep throwing shit you need to learn how these nuances work.

That’s great. I really love attention. Thanks for giving me more of it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You used laughing faces but I don’t think that’s what your face looks like inside.

yeah i couldn’t find the emoji i wanted so i used the 2nd most prominent feeling

but lesson learned: next time i try being an ass, i throw in some half-assed “point” or “moral of the story” so i’ll be justified in being an ass

B O I
Perhaps you should grow up before you use these forums.

Why the hell is this guy so sensitive. Shatter was right either way.

shatter is a piece of shit

I just got on the forums and I see this… Nice

lol you still don’t get it

You’re more likely to be tolerated if you sometimes come across as an ass than if you actively try to be an ass.

If your trying to be an ass, it better be a damn full-assed point. No one appreciates low effort.

this has not been easy on the eyes

that was bait btw shatter is a cool guy

holy shit that’s incredibly nuanced. i don’t know if i can keep all those subtle details straight. sorry :grimacing:

You made a complaint about the forums, I tried to respond to it in the best way I could.

If you think what I said is complete bullshit, tell me why.

The truth is not always wanted. Especially when it hurts.

Crap you c an see it even when its deleted :frowning:

It’ll be gone in a day

It’s honestly kind of funny how other people got up in arms at shatter even though OP didn’t really even care too much at what shatter said and even said that it was ok if they didn’t have it.

the OP aren’t the people who are arguing. I think it’s fair we shouldn’t assume they’ll act the same way.

If you took away Shatter’s or really anyone’s role, I really doubt anyone would be making such a big deal out of him or the behavior of others unless it gets really outlandish