Shatter

Hey! In this game you spam shatter with your questions,
I’ll start.

@Shatter why do u use gem on pally if u have max mheal.
@Shatter wit is harder playin realm while drunk in game or out of game
@Shatter do think the mods will close this thread down
@Shatter why did u spend 1k gold to change name
@Shatter did u know shatter is a brick breaker style game
@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter

Shatter's Birthday
List of entertaining threads
Do You _____?
2 Year Anniversary! (Forums)
The General Chat Thread
[Forum Game] First thing that comes into mind
The General Chat Thread
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!
  1. Realmeyecandy, don’t use in game

2. what

3. probably not, maybe

4. was alot more then 1 k in total and to shoten it to just shatter, duh

5. no

Drunk in game

@Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter

How many Shatters does it take to shatter a Shatter?

@Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter

I mean it only gives me 1 notification per

@Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter @Shatter
How is the fame train life? Would you like to borrow my

you WANT people to pester you all day with random questions? knock yourself out i guess.

LOL BEST THREAD EVER!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
@shatter@shatter@shatter@shatter@shatter@shatter@shatter@shatter@shatter@shatter@shatter
@shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro @shatterbro

ik you only get 1 noti

i love how its

@Shatter

How do we know white bags are real if our eyes aren’t real?

We don’t know… We don’t know… We don’t know… We don’t know…

@Shatter

Why do I not have a question?

yeah @shatter

I don’t know…

We? I was only asking you. :wink:

@Shatter

Oh my gawd. Earlier I was actually thinking about making a thread similar to this, except Shatter is replaced with Rmgnoob. Except I would only be using the @ to a minimum. Wouldn’t want to ruin our relationship ;0

but that thread would actually be more relevant b/c rmg provides more useful tips on things, and people would less likely spam him b/c rmgnoob would eat them alive.

hurtful :frowning:

I wonder how I would word the thread if I were to use it… “This thread is an A&Q(Answer and question) thread for me and Rmgnoob to discuss in great detail about certain topics that would help me in making the new fanfiction that revolves around the main character, Rmgnoob.”

let me re-phrase that