Shatter

@shatter what is your optimal favorite temperature (like 20 C, etc.)

Room temp. Don’t ask questions that reach this level of pointless

To be fair, I don’t live in Canada.

For me I like a nice, cold weather. (for california)

Around 60 F, so that would be… 15 C?

equation is y=9x/5+32 where x is Celsius and y is Fahrenheit
EDIT: wait im getting confused

So… around 15.

Also X should be Celsius and Y should be Fahrenheit.

@shatter should X be Celsius and Y be Fahrenheit?

@Shatter Do you use SI units?

@Shatter Why are you so bad at this game?

Thanks @Shatter

Does it surprise you how much the thread blew up with people “new” to the forums?

@shatter favorite sport?
@iburnyou k

I’m not shatter, but I have to give my opinion on this. And don’t think it is surprising at all.
You see, the word “giveaway” functions like a shining beacon of light to the moths that are noobs. Purely metaphorical, of course.
There is a reason RotMG streams with that word in the title get a lot of views. While they may be fake viewers who will leave the moment the giveaway is over, if there is even a small chance of getting free stuff people will wait for that oppertunity.

played soccer so that probably.

nice I play soccer too

sorry, I’m not iburnyou, but my deleted comment said change new to “new” because most of them are mules I think

This.

Side note I hate any steam that says giveaway in it.

People wanted me to stream the Christmas giveaway… like no screw that rather have people watching me because they enjoy it.

That might be true, but I actually think most of them are actual players. Like Scorchmist mentioned in the actual thread, a lot of people probably saw the glorious shining beacon “giveaway” on the front page of realmeye and decided to join.

@Shatter, have you had any interesting moments to the new events + dungeons? (Deaths/whites/other people dying)

I’m not going near that insta kill BS anymore.

I don’t disagree with you but I sure saw a lot of new users who had similar names compared to other older users

RIP @Shatter