Shatter

Well I suggest that you learn

as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

@shatter hey i have no question but this thread seems gr8

@Shatter

How do you feel about the lost halls and why are all the items stupidly broken

Good though I didint feel the actual halls part of it was good till the final changes kidd made, now Iā€™m fine with it.

Most testers disagreed with that complaint.

Items arenā€™t op. They may be the strongest but why shouldnā€™t they be? We need a reason to run it.

Did you have an old name? I donā€™t recall seeing your name before the realmeye forums were a thing (wasnā€™t active on kabams, rip WS) but you seemed to talk to me like you knew me back in the day. Maybe my imagination, just curious.

Never knew you. Names= ShatterBro, ShatterBae, Shatter

@Shatter

Are you in anyway related to ShattrBae?

Why

I ran into someone named ShattrBae (also a white star).

I asked if he was you and he said no, and he thinks Shatter is an admin.

@Shatter

Are you currently recruiting people for Derivation?

That guy as far as IK is an impersonator (I canā€™t imagine it being a coincidence that he wanted the same name)

His name is ā€œShattrBaeā€ There is no E in shatter.

but he said no to being me so thatā€™s good

No

Please continue this behavior pattern.

This sentence reminds me of when a reddit mod told me to work on my behavioural problems :joy:

@Shatter

Iā€™m saying there is TOO many good items it seems, New tops, and All the UTā€™s seems like its fairly easy to get.

Also are you a Chest man or a Butt kinda guy ((Grills)Important Questions are important)

Butt guy?

I believe I cant swear, so I have to say Butt, sadly.

ā€œFairly easy to getā€, tell me that after release.

Chest.

you can swear

I thought Scorchmist at one point said I cannot? But then again I CANNOT find where he said it. Ah fuck it.

ALSO ALSO the new tops are Trade-able correct? I would assume they would be but Deca hasnā€™t said a WORD about it.
I would assume when the new stops come out, it can ruin a bunch of the game with how trading is now, #GuysThatOnlyMerch

Welp, I hope we can

Testing :zipper_mouth_face:

OK @Shatter

Last Question for a while.
Who or what Is the most fun you had with in Realm, Maybe a class, Person or maybe even a type of thing you did, Say Rush tombs with lvl 1 classes or something, I think you understand the question.