Shatter

@Shatter why did u stop answering to this thread

We may never know

@Shatter did you allow OryxYeti to make this thread or did you kind of just go along with it?

Went along, don’t have to allow it he was able to do as he pleased.

@Shatter Would you rather have this thread practically dead like it was or have it be fairly active?

bump

weee

Do you guys want me to post here? Is that it? Much bumping.

@Shatter what drink would you recommend for someone looking to get wasted for their first time? Would you recommend anything different if it wasn’t their first time?

if you don’t like the taste of beer or liqueur, some cooler like mikes hard or palm bay.

Though I would always go with the good ol rum & coke.

Whats it like being part fish and part whatever percentage of other you are?
And whats the coolest thing you can do ordering your sea slurps around?

To me I dont think it matters what you are drinking for your first time if you know you are going to get wasted the best thing to have is people you trust will take care of you

If you’re getting drunk for the first time ever with randoms you should probably stay away from alcohol

clearly you dont go to many Russian clubs with cages hanging from the ceilings

no what I mean is that you want reliable people, not just a buddy who is going to laugh and point if you are going to throw up

or in the case of today’s youth, film with you with their phone

like even if it is a party with of 30 or some people and you know all of them, I dont think that’s a good setting

a small group of close friends, because if you cant handle your alcohol around them then you definitely cant do it at any sort of club or party

Lelxd

@Shatter who is your fovourite mod?

@Shatter why is this game so bad af?

because you’re not playing with friends on voice chat :^)

Survivor speaks for me - Shatter

Xak get drunk!? I like mikes hard lemonade but might need a bunch. Definitely go with cheap vodka for the most :bangbang: / $

@Shatter hi
why does this exist ._.