Shatters Discord for everyone

Hello, we’re happy to launch Crown Hunters new shatters discord today.
Our invite link is Crown Hunters Invite link

Our requirements to get verified by the bot is 1x 4/8 character.
To join our runs you will have to bring 2/8 minimum being attack and dex maxed out.
And obviously use sense gear wise.
Minimum gear T11 Weapon and T5 Ability Ring is not needed Armor is not needed.
If you have any issues or bad experience with our raiders or raid-leaders or staff management don’t be hesitated to contact me directly or my co-owner Oskuz.
DiscordHVI#6304 or Oskuz#6759

If you got any suggestions or feedback towards the server use our feedback channel / suggestions channel.

What does your discord bring to the community that the current Shatters discord doesn’t? It would probably be a good idea to distinguish yourself from other, already existing options.

The main argument that @DiscordHVI has presented is that PubHalls and MCH exist. But, that argument is invalid because so many more people run Lost Halls than Shatters, and it doesn’t justify competition.

There is another server specifically for shatters.
https://discord.gg/MZ4sCbv

You should probably post the actual invite link instead of having some blue text linking to the discord invite because people like using the app :eyes:

Our shatter discord dsnt limit your options, you can be rl in as many discords as you want at the same time. We dont ban people for saying stuff during the run unless its against TOS.
We dont suspend people for " crashing " since only term known as actually crashing is if you ruin the run. We also grant our members (top raiders) wich is done by Leaderboards / stats system a early location to raid if they are in top 5. We also allow u to mute urself if you know what you doing and u follow group. Shatters isnt really a dungeon u need leading all you need rl for is to begin afk check, organize server, wait 20s for everyone to load in, tell to begin running switches, go boss clear boss, call drag in chat so everyone knows whos dragging clouds, call 1 , 2 3 s on chat so everyone knows whats happening. After 2nd boss dead priests just write mheal on chat so everyone knows if lava possible or not. (in this scenario our discord is actually mystic rushing) its way more safe for laggers and faster.

I disagree. Pub shatters is generally just way too strict its a game. When you do dungeon that dsnt generally need much knowledge or skill. You really wanna chill and do them not having forced to listen to rls talk about their stuff and talk to other rls while run is going on.

Not a good idea even if the server is moderately large; it makes it harder to hear RL and is very susceptible to earrape trolling.

So you remove all the restrictions that make standard shatters safe? Although restrictive, they’re there for a reason.

oof

I didnt mean unmuting them in voice. but example pub shatters suspend u for saying " im gonna drag 3rd switch to 2nd boss "
Wich is not even possible. We got freedom of speech ingame chat. is what i meant

As long as they are not joining to ruin run they are not suspended / blacklisted. We dont suspend for something stupid like saying something or tracking location since if they behave on run.

Yikes

There’s an edit function.

If you think of something later, you can just edit your old message instead of making a new one, it comes across as spammy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.