Shatters Rework ( My Way ) WIP

The Shatters is an “Endgame” dungeon that isn’t considered really endgamey anymore and I want to tell you how Shatters should be reworked, in my opinion.

First I just want to talk about how some parts of the Shatters look pretty hideous, yellow, purple, brown, black tiles scattered around the map like its some kind of fingerpainting.

I think The Shatters could look more like this artwork
v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

Like an abandoned volcanic place left in ruins for centuries.

Enemies

Okay, now the enemies, first the towers and the enemies that it spawns.

I actually really do like the idea of the statues, destroying statues to get to the bosses, and I don’t think that needs any changing.

This is the Titanium Tower, as you probably know, has 15,000 health, and I think it can be reduced by a little bit.
15,000 HP > 6,000 HP ( 6,000 + 20% per player )

The Titanium Tower spawns two enemies

The Stone Knight ( This and the Stone Mage should be the only enemies without HP scale. Both have 2500 HP )

The Stone Knight charges at you with a 0.7 second paralyze that deals damage, I think they should just remove paralyze and replace it with exposed or stun. Instead of charging, it chases you at average speed ( Travels 25 SPD towards you )
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .^^^^ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Any class with maxed speed can outrun by far

I think The Stone Knight should shoot 3 piercing shots aimed at the player

Shot 1: 12 tiles/sec, 10 range 100 armor piercing damage.
Shot 2: 5 tiles/sec, 6 range, 80 damage, exposes for 2.5 seconds.
Shot 3: 3 tiles/sec, 4 range, 60 damage, exposes for 4 seconds.

Stone Mage ( Doesn’t HP Scale, 2500 HP )

I think this enemy should be stationary, somewhere near the tower. ( Not directly on of it of course ) 2 - 4 tiles away from the tower.

Attack 1 I think they should remove the safe spot, and make it like The Lost Halls Golem, the sorrow golem.

They should just remove Attack 2, and remove the stacked shot glitch in attack 3 ( spikes )

Now the Paladin Obelisk.

Just change the ugly sprite and reduce its health to 30,000 > 10,000 ( 20% HP Scale again )

The Stone Paladin ( Doesn’t HP scale, 4000 HP, always armored. )

A cool idea in my opinion is it could rotate around the tower, or move weirdly but near the tower at all times.

Instead of random shots everywhere, it could try to an armor break shot predicting players movement. The armor break shots do 120 piercing damage, 7.5 tiles a second, and goes 10 range.

Now the other enemies, Fire and Ice types.

I like the idea of random spawns, and sometimes you will be lucky or not.
( Also remove the tower overspawning and make a limit of 4 maximum minions.

I honestly think all the debuffs should be removed from the minions, or at least change them, and my idea is Red armor pierces, and Blue does more damage. Also both types can be BOTH paralyzed and stunned this time.

ALL THE ENEMIES BELOW WILL HAVE 2000 HP ( HP Scale 20% )

Make it 3 shots, except it shoots much slower, every second it shots 5 shots.
Each shot deals 60 armor piercing damage. Each shot has an arc gap of 10, 12 tiles/sec, and 8 range.

This enemy moves randomly around, but very slowly.

The Forgotten Ice Mage

Same shots as before, boomerangs back
Shots 130 > 150, only 4 shots this time, same attack speed.

Will chase you with its 25 SPD.

Spawns The Ice Sphere

We all know this enemy is, it charges with its leviathan like shots.

My approach is that it doesn’t charge, instead it circles around the Ice Mage ( That is kind of the reason why the Ice Mage chases )

The Ice Sphere can only be spawned once, but if you don’t destroy it in 30 seconds, it will self destruct. ( Won’t self destruct after the Ice Mage dies but it has to be killed still after ice mage dies. )

Change the shots into an AOE bomb ( The AOE doesn’t aim but its on top of the ice sphere, radius of 2.0 ), the bomb does 150 armor piercing damage, during the Ice Sphere, the Ice Mage will heal it self for 50 every second.

Fire Adapt

Will circle around the player shooting 1 shot dealing 100 armor piercing and can inflict daze for a second, only shoots every 3 seconds, can spawn a fire portal.

Fire Portal
Instead of many confuse shots, there will be one bleeding shot that aims at the player dealing
125 armor piercing damage, bleeding lasts 3 seconds, 10 tiles/sec, 15 range, pierces.

Ice Adapt

Work in Progress! Feedback would be appreciated! This is my way of the shatters

I just wish endgame dungeons’ enemies’ HP get reduced by 1/4 like the main bosses. That way, I can solo endgame contents easier…

Soloing isn’t meant to be easy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.