Shatters Skins

I have posted about Shatters Clothes before, but now I can see, that its impossible to make those clothes look good. So now, I present you Shatters Skins.

###Shatters Skins

So, yeah. I’m really bad at drawing sprites, so I will let you do that. I think that they should be similar to original Shatters enemies, but not too similar… Don’t make it not possible to separate them from real enemies.

The Stone Paladin Skin should drop from the Stone Paladins, Stone Knight Skin should drop from the Stone Knights etc, to prevent the leechers from getting it…

How do you like it?
Please draw some sprites! Not only paladins and knights, try to do stone ninja :smiley:

It’s a bit weird that your whole idea consists of making skins, yet you didn’t make the skins.

It’s still an idea, though.

You realize these enemies that drop the skin all have unlimited spawns and can be farmed. If these skins are 5000 fp each like mos skins that drop in game nowadays, GG Max Divine. Either way the skin is too easily farmable.

They could be EXTREMELY rare, to show who really got shatters exp…

cool idea, the drop rates should be set at like 1/300 or 1/350 or something so they’re rare but not to rare

No matter how rare they are, you can just sit in front of a titanum and farm them. That doesn’t take skill, just time.

If they drop from a stone paladin or knight… how does that show Shatters experience? Do you not understand what @WinkofTime just said? Have you ever done shatters?

As long as you don’t kill the spawner the stone pallys and knights will keep on spawning.

Also are we allowed to post ideas with no actual substance in them? Literally no numbers, no designs, nothing.

I could go and make a post saying lets make a skin for every enemy in the game, except I’m bad at sprites so you guys do that part. And uhh lets make them rare!

Or just give them really shitty feed power to prevent the exploit of farming them

Yay I can’t wait for the ice portal pet, and I’ll shit myself 5 times a day when everybody has one.

Where are the skins tbh ?

Do you mean ice sphere :blush:?

But the skins “value” would still be nothing cause everyone would have one. It would become the equivalent of the slime wizard skin.

New Idea!

Ice Sphere pet skin. Got it in gift chest after your 8/8 get killed by ice sphere 100x.
The description : Being hit so many times, finally they become friends.

It should be: I farmed hours and killed many characters for this. And now I know that I will prevail. Wait. Why does it say: removes all ability and turns into real ice sphere? Screen fades to death screen.

lol for april fools rename ice sphere to rasengan

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.