Shatts event broke

Chest machine broke. But seriously, 5 shatts in a row with no chest. Every time we insta 3rd, or don’t insta, no chest spawns. Deca didn’t prepare very well for this event

Shatts Chest Event Problem

I’ve had no problems with the event. Maybe you missed something.

No we’re doing event in huge groups so if you do one thing wrong the chest breaks

Tanks @nevov

It just happened again, this time its because we killed the souls after the king died. SMH

the corner path in the 1st switch on seconds boss, magigenerators, people no completely clearing (ofc), buffing the boss and not instaing, (forgotten souls continu to spawn) are the usal reason why they dont spawn.

Hello deca shatters? Event machine broke
Understandable have a great day

apparantly this really happened

That takes event stacking to a WHOLE new level 0.o (Boss Stacking)

This makes me wanna cry how much the chest bugs out :sob:

So is the chest just bugged when the shatts is popped in bazaar? Been in about 10 bazaar shatts all were bugged at 1 enemy left and no chest spawn but when we tried popping in a realm it always spawned the chest. Is it just mere coincidence that it worked like that?

no.

failed instas on boss turn out that way, i’ve had this problem in groups that failed to insta boss. otherwise it’s always worked.

It mostly also worked after a failed insta.
Killing or stasising the lava souls after the “haa haa” causes the chest to not spawn (may be other ways too).

Wow new update?!
New boss-Forggoten wyverna?xD

This dont seem right ;p

It’s failed on instas too

wait LOL

how the fuck? does it spawn a test chest at the end of the fight?

It spawned a wyvern instead of the chest

Lol. Sounds mental.