Shaxasno's AMA for Regulars

We’re all sitting inside a closed up room with only a small window near the ceiling. The whole room, top bottom left right…is a one way mirrow. The normal people of the forums is able to hear everything we all talk about, and see our every actions.

The point of this thread is for me to gather information on regulars. Oh Shaxasno, what ever will you do with the information you collect? Well. When writing Fanfictions, I would like to get as much of the forumers personality in it as possible.

Note to Rmgnoob

Rmgnoob, if you ever get jealous that I’ve added in AMA for these other regulars, just remember that this thread started with you. ;0

This is how the thread works. I will ask a question or say a scenerio for the regular I @. The other regulars are allowed to answer the question and/or scenerio.

@Regulars . You may be wondering what you’re all doing here, how did you ever end up here of all places? Well. This thread is a thread just for you and me. I have a few questions I would like to ask you all. No need to be intimidated, they’re only scenario questions.

This is the beggining of a journey.

Hello.

The Regular Bridge
RealmEye Forums Moderator AMA [Request]
List of entertaining threads
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

I’d love to begin a journey with a beautiful lady :wink: .
Shall we begin in bed

• RMGnoob

pls dont flag. its a joke.

OH GOSH. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kiss:

why is it in the summary thing

So Rmgnoob wouldn’t see my reaction to that post. > ~>

wtf… he can still see it …

He won’t be able to see it right away…xo

Then why is there a Chris Hansen hiding in the closet?

Try asking me one, I’ll see if I can answer it or not.

First question:

What are your thoughts on the Shatter dungeon?
Is it easy/difficult? Enjoyable/Overwhelming? Painful/ filled with unwanted memories? Maybe it’s a combination of those things…

So thats how rotmg players make

It’s one of the most frustrating dungeons in the game, because it’s the one where failure feels the most like it came from your fellow players rather than your own mistakes or lack of skill.

By itself, it’s not hard. Always the same spawns, safe spots on every boss, …

After a while, it’s just boring.

None of the above, it’s just a video game.

Writing down notes on the notepad.
Interesting…
Aright, Question 2:

What were your first thoughts on seeing this fish?
What are some words you would use to describe this fish?

That I didn’t expect you to do a full 180 and go for subjects that far outside of RotMG just yet.

Beautiful, royal blue, probably venomous.

lol, i like how this got moved the off-topic.

I didn’t even realize this wasn’t, or else I would have moved it myself. The whole AMA thing might be fun at times, it still doesn’t have much to do about the game.

[details=Quotes][quote=“RMGnoob, post:13, topic:3390”]
That I didn’t expect you to do a full 180 and go for subjects that far outside of RotMG just yet.
[/quote]

Well, I decided it was time to get closer to the point.[quote=“RMGnoob, post:15, topic:3390”]
it still doesn’t have much to do about the game
[/quote]

When I made this I was thinking if I should put it at off topic or community hub, wasn’t sure so posed it at the section I thought was good < .> I now realize most of the things I’ll be asking is a bit off topic.[/details]

Scenario 1:
-Skipping a few things- Let’s say for unknown reasons, you’ve made the murderer unconscious. The thing is, what ever way you used to make him unconscious won’t last very long, for he will become conscious soon. The police are already on their way, and you will need to restrain the murderer somehow. In the room you’re in, you have a couple of options.

1. Hold the murderer with force until police arrives
  2. Use the metal wires from the wall.
  3. Use the mysterious handcuffs sitting on the table.
  4. Use the ropes that is next to the handcuffs on the table.
  5. Use the masking tape that is next to the rope and handcuffs on the table.
  6. Other(And describe the option.)
    Make sure to say Why you picked the option you choose.

I’m not taking any chances here, the guy has already proven he was ready to kill.

6- Use the handcuffs to block his hands (handcuff him to a radiator or something) then sit on his legs, all the while keeping a weapon ready in case he tries anything.

@shaxasno you have to do this for every other person on regulars or else they will feel left out

Buut I’m not interested in any of those people, yet. xo . Hm. What if I made this thread as a AMA for all regulars…that would be more useful…

Scenerio 2: @RMGnoob
You’re walking past the many shopping centers, wanting to get a gift for that special someone. You past by a few stores, some of them catching your eyes. It’s getting late and you would only be able to enter one store to get the gift, in order not to be late to the dinner you have arranged for today.
List of shops;

• Meme funnies
  • Kendo surpremes
  • Flower shop
  • Anime book shop
  • Nightime FunFun shop
  • Fish store
  • Fat snacks
    (If you would like a bit more clarification on a shop before you answer, Ask.)
    Include Why you chose that shop.