Shaxasno's AMA for Regulars

i actually do know spanish uwu

some random trans woman who plays really really badly apparently. i don’t really know her either

What are you talking about?

…

yes.

Yes what?

sorry, you edited it taking out ‘does this person play realm?’ that was what the yes was in context to.

anyway, you said earlier in the thread that there would be no cis women at your mansion. someone tagged me in because i’m not cis. that’s all the context there was.

Has this topic EVER been an AMA?

no

Ohh, hm. Well if you were to stay in my mansion, after a couple of days Rmgnoob might start experiencing the weird symptoms of women withdrawal. He may go crazy, he may start looking at you wierdly, and even though you are not cis, that wouldn’t stop him.

But if you really would like to stay in my mansion, I will just have to use the chains and locks the moment he enters the mansion…

@Niegil This did get me confused, I was scrolling up wondering why a random person was replying to me, thought maybe it was from my other threads…

@Shaxasno question to you. how big is the cardboard box you live in?

Big enough to fit everyone in the forums!

Fun fact - when you see the button in the upper right hand of a post indicating that it is a reply to a specific post, you can click that button to see what they were replying to.

I never knew this… this may help me in the future!..

I thought this was some rando at first, why’d you change your profile pic?

THANK YOU STUPIDITY!!!

btw why did you change your profile picture?!?!? Now i’m about to throw up inside the class, and that would be bad!(change it back to that rogue drawing or whatever plzzz, or riot D:)

I can’t stand any mod/well known reg changing their profile picture(unless just adding/removing santa hats), it feels like they’re a completely different person!

I agree with both @Niegil and @Selimmm

I knew there was something off about you, I just didn’t know what…

Does this mean you didn’t like it when I changed my picture to spook instead of the dark titan? Or am I not “well known”?

Xaklor! I like your new profile pic! I’ve entirely forgot what your first pic even was…

used to be this guy:

Ohh…nope nothing in my mind clicks