Shaxasno's AMA for Regulars

how about now?

Ohhhh, yes! I remember the old xaklor now! I think I remember asking what that thing was, you said something about it being a monster for a dungeon you was creating?

you mean the Nameless Void? it’s not exactly new at this point. XD

You know I rarely go into the Ideas section! But yas, I think this is the dungeon you were talking about…

i should get me and maybe uni/shatter to change pics with me, to something completely different

I dont even know, I can’t remember you changing your profile picture, I know you changed it, but maybe you changed it when I was taking a break, and like when i came back I didn’t notice a single thing…

I think he changed it after the Christmas hat.

yes i know, i can vaguely remember his old pic…

ta-da!

santa hat?

bam

hmm. yep.i remember that. i just don’t really remember you changing it… like it was always the spook or something. maybe i got used to it that quick?

guys… something is wrong. i just opened the forum and guess how many notifications i had?? 4
What on earth is happening?? i usually get at least ten more notifications than that, what’s going on??

maybe you just suck >: D

seriously though, you may not be watching enough threads or be active enough. try expanding out to other areas of the forum.

Yea, lately I haven’t been able to look at all the new threads, that’s probably why…

Wut, I’ve been in the same forums for a while now and I’m getting like 15+ notifications…

if u really want notications, turn everything to tracking mode.

You’re not well-known.

He’s well known by all the idea makers :wink:

@RMGnoob
So, I’m wondering…
is there any particular discord that you hang out in?