Shaxasno's Photo Album!

I literally muted your stream because I didn’t want to listen to that trash lol

Hello! My stream will get better when I get that microphone and when I make overlay for the thingy :wink: so it looks proffesional.

XO Only the True Rotmg players can listen to it nonstop!

ftfy

sigh.

no u

sigh Light mode, smh

kekekekek

srsly? I would rather listen to your keyboard with the mic right next to it(so earrape) than listen to that song.

would you like to hear 3 hours of unedited abyss farming with game sounds and sounds of my blackwidow razor keyboard

if it’s either that or listening to that anime song that @Shaxasno opened on her stream, then yes.

@Shaxasno You should follow me on your rotmg instagram! we can be rotmg buddies!
im danmoneyrotmg

Fine! We will have to get together in the realms though, to get too know each more than fellow forumers.

Anime music is ok for me, although I don’t watch anime xD

Not very professional if you can’t spell professional. :wink:

I’m currently at school! School is wiping my brain cells away! They won’t be regenerated until later today, until the moment I hit Rotmg! Need all them brain sells to remember the ohases if them shatts enemies and bosses :wink: yu kno

…again? come on guys.

@Selimmm Here’s your wish:

XO My keyboard is not that loud! Hopefully I’ll be talking the whole time i’m in discord/stream though, so loud that my keyboard won’t be heard ever again beneath my voice :wink:

no u

do you get high in school?

I would honestly rather hear your keyboard that loud than your voice that loud… just- just keep the mic away from the keyboard…