Shaxasno's Photo Album!

It depends on if I have extra booze left from the night before :wink:

Youā€™re 16 and in America

What does this mean? Free country bruh :ii

So I can kill anyone, free country bruh :thinking: :thinking:

Free to an extinct! But Iā€™m pretty sure the black markets here are huge :wink:

*extent
:expressionless:

ftfy

@bracer hurt you? omg mods pls ban bracer from the forums!

Ban @Bracer?

• Ban
  • Donā€™t ban
  • I like turtles

0 voters

ā€œno uā€ 2.0:

Called it

that parts already in there
ninjaā€™d >: P

(ā•ÆĀ°ā–”Ā°ļ¼‰ā•Æļøµ ā”»ā”ā”»

@Shaxasno how can you expect to convince regen to strike against the ā€œtraitorousā€ derivation if youā€™re less loyal to regen then everyone else?

It doesnā€™t matter now about the many men of Regen they have taken, thereā€™s no way I would be able to bring them down alone, since apparently Regenā€™s own army didnā€™t care about their men. But I could still make a difference, I can work on eliminating them one by one, by myself, and a few helpers. I may have left Regen, but my Loyalty towards a few selected people in that guild has not faded away. You must report back to Radio, tell him that Regen is now in alliance with Land(I and Sateā€™s new guild name)

you can have your own guild, but your excuses are total bs.

oh well ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Xaklor, just speak your true feelings !
Listen to this song as you type your very next words;

[details=Music]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqo1qT6ry18
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD0XEH3qVCk[/details]

ā€¦ my true feelings?

youā€™re an idiot. germ canā€™t keep a guild together, his interests fluctuate too frequently and too randomly. he also bounces around guilds extremely often, he isnā€™t the kind of person stable enough to lead a guild. drnoodless may or may not be helpful, but he seems to follow germ so idk. as for you, you might have a shot if you can find people like you but you seem like the kind of person who folds easily under pressure and doesnā€™t take things seriously when the need arises.

Iā€™m sorry if this seem offensive or like Iā€™m attacking your decision but I have a lot of doubts about the success of this little adventure of yours.

We are discussing a skit right now.

Wear a priest set and then things will get interesting :slight_smile:

yeah, especially since the geb priest isnā€™t wearing a shirt :wink: