Shaxasno's Photo Album!

that’s not your decision to make, and you need new memebers wayyyyyyyyy more than we do. your guild is dying already for crying out loud, go fix it.

it’s not like you’re “pro” or anything, last time I checked you weren’t that great at the game. you’re not really in any sort of position to be judging others based on skill level. (not that you can even judge that from a graveyard alone anyway.) it’s basically this callous attitude that led me to the conclusion that your guild is doomed to failure from the start. you have a lot to learn if you’re going to be a guild founder with any degree of success. admitting that you’re not any better than most people here is probably a good place to start.

how about you try judging people on how they act and how they play the game?

@Shaxasno “Don’t judge people on stars.”

coughs heavily

COUGH
#COUGH

@LordDscale Shhh! The rules bend a bit when it’s Royal blood breaking the rules…

that was painful to watch. you’re a leeching coward who hit like 4 enemies, the trickster had more guts than you ffs. everyone goes through that phase at one point I guess, but you’re never going to improve if you think you’re already perfect. and you have got a lot to learn.

One day I will be the greatest Realmer there ever was! Just you wait, Senpai!

how about for now you take it easy and start with little steps?
(like starting with admitting you still have a lot to learn now and not judging your fellow noobs)

How little can I go from already being able to complete 1-3rd shatts boss and kinda know the patterns? > ~>

XO Fine! It’s true! I still have much to learn! Much to learn about how to Solo the whole Shatters!

like I said, you basically did nothing that whole shatters. I can contribute more to the group with a 0/8 wizard than what you did. have no fear however! I present to you:

#Xaklor’s Shatters guide!
tailored specifically to knights and in a fashion that will get shaxasno’s attention (I hope)

The Defenseless Peasant

-run up to his face and bash it in with your shield! his flamethrower-style attack is basically harmless anyway. he will fall quickly to your sword afterward.-

The Bombmaker

-same strategy as the defenseless peasant but avoid his red missiles that are fired in the cardinal directions, they will render you nearly useless for 2 seconds if hit. also occasionally spawns bombs, don’t stand on those under any circumstances.-

The Weakling Mage

-his damage output is pitiful, his flames will not penetrate your heavy armor. furthermore he can be stunned like the peon that he is, making him even more weak. avoid his fireballs though, his one claim to usefulness lies in the fireball’s ability to quiet and unstable you.-

The Arrogant Peon

-alone, he is as weak as his cousin, the Defenseless Peasant. he is only dangerous if allowed to summon his dreaded familiar, the Harbinger of the End. if you move quickly with your sword you should be able to finish him off in time. he and the other ice ones are immune to stun, keep this in mind.-

The Madman

-this is your chance to shine as a true knight of the realm. his blue missile is very fast and difficult to dodge, but completely harmless. the issue with him however, is that the harmless missile makes you and your friends incapable of aiming your weapons! it is your job to stand at the front of your party and block this shot with your unyielding face, giving your allies the opportunity to hit him. do not move unless a more significant threat is present-

The Reaper from Beyond

-his attack does not do major damage, but 70+ damage constantly will wear you down quickly. it’s best to avoid his attacks entirely, simply move backwards while keeping in sword range should do the trick. be aware of his blindingly fast confuse shurikens however, they can easily send you into a barrage of pain you wanted to avoid.-

The Rifts

-stun them and kill it quickly, if you can stun them before they fire their first volley they will be totally harmless. avoid any stray fireballs spewing from these at all costs, they inflict confuse.-

The Harbinger of the End

-DO NOT allow this to touch you at any costs, you will die. keep your eye on it constantly, and get out of the way if it ever lunges. these will typically keep pushing your entire party backwards, this is fine. leave it to your ranged allies, you can’t do everything.-

Rabid Saracen

-DEUS VULT INFIDELS!, just stun it and kill it. it inflicts major damage to other classes but you can easily shrug off his attacks long enough to shield him. just don’t engage like 5 of them at once, you’re only one knight.-

A Rock

-yeah that’s basically what this is. it does not damage, only paralyzes for a very short time and has the constitution of a 5 year old girl. you can stun it if you want to but it probably won’t survive that long.-

Big Brother

-stun and/or kill any Rabid Saracens it spawns and then focus on this guy. it’s pretty simple.-

Really Damn Annoying

-this basically does nothing to your awesome defensive powers, but takes quite a beating to kill. just don’t sit on it or get surrounded by them.-

The Mushroom Cloud

-you should very nearly ignore all the Really Damn Annoyings it spawns and kill this guy. if it still isn’t dead by the time he’s got about 4 minions out back up and focus on them.-

I think you have the boss phases down, just get in there are actually kill things goddammit.

I expect you to suck considerably less next time you show me a shatters video.

Watch starting at 3:25

Proved u wrong hah

well, yeah I’ve actually done that too. but that’s not the kind of exception you should bring up when educating someone to do shatters, it’s still very dangerous and really should be avoided at all costs.

u can jugg urself

OMG when did they put juggs on knights!? 1 sec brb gonna go be invincible, k?

Thanks for response I was talking with ConsoleMC and he will invite me to his guild :slight_smile:

you see that log in button there? :wink:

the last time i actually played the game(did something other than logging in for the log in calander) was 3 or 4 weeks ago.

you, yeah, but do you really think that someone like @Shaxasno can do anything like that? xD

Xaklor, I’ve read every single word from this guide! I will begin my practice and deeper analysis once back from school! I shall make a throwaway knight even for this task!(I think)

Hmf. Hope he teaches you many good things![quote=“Selimmm, post:1181, topic:3840”]
see that log in button there?
[/quote]

Yes, Yes. Click it, log in, and see my profile. :I[quote=“Selimmm, post:1182, topic:3840”]
but do you really think that someone like @Shaxasno can do anything like that? xD
[/quote]

Doubting my abilities already!? XO

this is the best shatters guide

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEpost

yeah

Chispy?

[No—it’s safe for y’all to assume she’s a she. OB]