Shaxasno's Photo Album!

Lemme fix that

pls no flag <3

Youā€™re genius you know

Iā€™m not no 10 year old prepubescent kid that hasnā€™t hit puberty yet you know! Iā€™m a hormone filled gurl in her teen years exploring the world.

Like, all healthy teenagers do this shz, i know bunch of people doing worse like having IT behind the school bleachers, no joke.

Like, if youā€™ve nevah experienced this stuff in your school years then you was either some nerd no gurl wanted or sometim

@CandyShi CandyShi is frauding me!

I ment sx publicly announcing it on the forums.

Itā€™s my ā€œKinky half Nsfwā€ main chatting area though, stuff like this get posted alll the timeeā€¦

16 is still young enough to constitute a statutory rape case in a lot of places.

But the main issue here isnā€™t so much you as it is who reads this. Many people arenā€™t comfortable talking about sexual stuff with strangers. Also doesnā€™t help that a lot of these people (especially on here, on the Forums Discord to a lesser extent) are even younger than you.

Big words coming from someone whose entire experience apparently boils down to reading smut and talking shit online.

As a side note, what does IT mean in that context?

Information Technology.

Donā€™t get why you all taking everything so seriously, always these old timers tryna look down on us teens, Hmf.

Actually, in Maryland the age of consent is 16 >_> Found this information out just now, through some quick research < .>

Really, my kinky chat is the only place I posted it in, also posted other stuff in there yet no one complained about it or brought it up, just so happens that this time someone actually noticed ā€œOh meh gawd you posted such a thing gahh!ā€ No one posted my Gigacorn(Pg18) fanfiction or anything, Etc bleh, but then again people in there expose me all the time, so I really donā€™t care lol.

Half my experience from the internet, half from the real world. Got to keep a balance ;p Acting as if other people donā€™t read Smut and Etc, like bruh Iā€™m starting to think your one of those Christians tryna stop people from sinning or what ev.

10/10 Iā€™m worse in real, promise <'3

What else would two hormone filled teenagers be doing behind the school bleachers? > _>
The answer is right there! :eggplant:

Rereading my messages I see I said ā€œdiscordā€

my mistake my original point was that what sx originally posted was too far for the forums

I couldnā€™t care less what you say on the discord

Alright Alright, yus I would love so much to post my fanfictions on the forums, but this is not the place for it :stuck_out_tongue: (Gotta keep it Pg-16!)

As Shatter says, the problem was that it was on the forums. And for once, that wasnā€™t your fault.

Just wanted to make sure you got why that wasnā€™t a good idea to post these things here.

No idea how you got that. I was just mocking you for reading and listening and then pretending it was the same as doing.

ā€¦ IV Thorazine?

What even is that? < .>
They are sinning behind the bleachers! Tryna keep this PG-16 here > _>

waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait
"sinning"?

isnā€™t that sort of behavior what your entire personality is geared towards?
Iā€™m getting mixed messages here.

yeh thats mine job zz

expect all my friends told me they never got into solid shiz

god bless usa
record it bithzzmkcvgaegagjkemgaegyou owe me one

or he was born in right generation

Iā€™m so confused < .>
My personality is geared towards myself, duh :^I

@Kirkoma What even is this reply!

The right generation is the generation thatā€™s teh most fun :^I Gotta live free! Be free! Live the dream goal beb, live the dream goal!.. ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦

LIFE GOALS WITH SHAXASNO[quote=ā€œShaxasno, post:1494, topic:3840ā€]
Like, all healthy teenagers do this shz, i know bunch of people doing worse like having IT behind the school bleachers, no joke.
[/quote]
Rethink it pls
I mean, everything in past generation is better than in ours
music, teenagers, politics, life, isis
I feel like its now ā€œWHO WILL HAVE [explicit w] THAN THE OPPONENT???ā€

Your profile picture represents my response

Bumping a dying thread, one day soon, when Iā€™m able to, when Iā€™ve finally taken a break from minecraft faction worlds, I shall post somethin

Just post some questionable shit on discord, boom, instant bump.