Shaxasno's Photo Album!

autism in one big thread

well easiest way would be to first ask rmgnoob since im pretty sure she sent a pic of her

i think her voice matches that picture.

:frowning: dont leave forums

if you really want to she here she’s in multiple discords,

such as pitchotmg. as all these

lol, can u drop me the link for shaxasno’s lair?

What are you talking about!?

Hey i’d gladly give people my pics if they give me a pic of their own in tue pose I ask of em holding what ever object i tell em to hold :ice_cream:

Hey i won’t be leaving the forums < / 3 just making it clear i won’t be able to be as active as before. I hang out in PitchOtmg mostly though- I can send invite to my personal discord later of scorch no send

Shoutout to @Starwartwo

He miss me

The internet at my house has been off all summer making it hard for me to post Rotmg stuff, since obviously I haven’t been able to play Rotmg as much lol. This whole summer I’ve been walking miles each day to get to the library to play realm for about…the whole day, morning till night Bleh.

But now school is starting again, I’ll be able to post more on the forums starting tommorow ^^ .

gold

fuq

You better get to reading!

So you’re back to the forum a few days after I come back. What a coincidence x)

First to get reg back wins!

but u have a few days head start thats no fair!

True, but I can’t loggin every day because too much work, so that makes it more fair I guess?

People are still reading this thread? O .o

You are back!!! <3

Not as back as I’d like to be lol. Even when I get elec back Comcast still has our IP blocked…fml

Sword wave or Wand waves.

I never got into the secret passage to the LoS (Lair of Shaxasno).

I did however hear slight sounds of pain beyond the other side of the cave walls.

If only I didn’t leave so early… Was it worth it? :thinking:

ummmm

whats going on?

I like to look at many threads(a big mistake) and after reading that i wish i can unlearn English move to Siberia and work in a coal mine till I die at a young age

These are hilarious.