Shaxasno's Photo Album!

more like

if that would warrant a mod close this thread would have been closed months ago.

in fact, shaxasno probably would have been outright banned ages ago. sheā€™s practically a kinkiness singularity. this thread if far more contained than the parts of the internet shaxasno probably frequents.

I mean wow.

@Shaxasno

Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow

Boi if Shaxasno wasnā€™t literly dead the world would be brighter -Cx

I think the reason why sheā€™s not banned is because all the kinky shit she says is put in this thread by other people screencapping it. Technically sheā€™s barely said anything sexual in the forum itself (and really, barely anything in this thread gets graphic enough to shock anybody).

That, and the mods have probably given up on reading this thread months ago.

In hindsight I think Faustiux was really just shitposting and yā€™all are getting flustered over nothing.

(PSA just in case: if you are a minor, there is nothing wrong with doing anything sexual with another minor, as long as youā€™re both around the same age and thereā€™s no horrible shit such as rape going on, but you should probably think twice before putting your sex life on a public forum.)

Wasnā€™t immediately obvious. Gauging the thirst takes time.

well then.
@Shaxasno can i at least get a selfie pic plox?

gotta agree with that one, sheā€™s ratherā€¦ letā€™s say passionate.

No more pr0n talk on the forum, please, no matter the age or subject matter.

ā€œDid you mean: Prawn?ā€

Only if itā€™s a fookin prawn.

Add me on snap :>

@Doc

Itā€™s been so long since Iā€™ve seen you!

give me attention already

I meanā€¦ kids are horny xD I was trying to finesse nudes at 14-15. Just not online over a random website from ā€œgirlsā€ that Iā€™ve never met.

Post funny moments in-game!

What the hell? LOL thatā€™s awesome, I needa try that out sometime. What is is with Cultist robe

If you look closely the wis stat is some crazy high number like 5000

I indeed set the base wisdom to 5000, then added +500 wisdom on the St. Abrahamā€™s Wand. For some reason, the cap seems to be 1k HPā€¦

Well, the maximum wisdom of a Priest is 108 (St. Abrahamā€™s/Conducting + Purification + Ritual + Gebā€™s Ring). Taking into account that we have the Puri equipped, the heal would be calculated as follows:
100 + (8*108)/3
As such, we get the following:
100 + 864/3 or 100 + 288 = 388
So the maximum health in one instant would be 388.

gumballs?