Shaxasno's Photo Album!

OwO whats this

OUT OF CONTEXT
Knowing who we’re taking about, this probably still makes sense.

Shax can be found in the darkest parts of Discord, doing many experiments with people inside the voice chats all over the servers. Shax is still here somewhat, Shax is able to check the forums, spend her life here like she had done in the beggining days of ressurection, but Shax still could not play Rotmg, and this thread is inspired only by Rotmg. So Shax stays in her lair on Disocrd, awaiting for the day she will be able to play Rotmg again and make thi thread live again.

*this

SHUSH YOU. My WriTing Is ThE TRUTH

Doesn’t seem like it
If I were an English teacher and feeling particularly vindictive, I could ruin your self-esteem with that post.

:]

[quote=“Shaxasno, post:1717, topic:3840”]doing many experiments with people inside the voice chats all over the servers.
[/quote]
experimenting with people through the voice chats of many servers

Shax is still here to an extent, and is able to check the forums, spending her life there like she had done in the beginning days of resurrection, but she could not play RotMG, even though her thread was inspired by RotMG alone.

So Shax stays in her lair on Discord, awaiting the day that she may begin playing RotMG again and revive her thread.

She?

Shaxasno is a girl OwO

:upside_down_face: W :upside_down_face:

Are this topic considered Role playing ?

erp :wink:

Being on an internet forum is roleplaying in itself.

I can confirm

It’s pronounced “grill”

I’m a pair of boots, yeah.

You might as well become my editor for my Upcoming Rotmg fanfitions :wink:

(I haven’t had the time to make new ones yet, bleh

Consider
x

He has the amazing quality to spell words right, I’m jealous.

:wink: when is it coming?