Shaxasno's Photo Album!

#selfcest
It’s a real thing.
Especially in a webcomic that has an infinite amount of canonical universes with dream ghosts and any and all ships being pronounced canon by the creator

so real that it has never happend

@Starwartwo here bby coming in like a year later

I don’t know why I read this thread, all its doing is further degrading my mental state. But I guess I drink and smoked and never cared if it was bad for me. Thought this might be worse

More like “a webcomic that has become such a giant bloated mess that even the creator has no clue what’s going on anymore so when someone comes up with a new ship he/she just rolls with it”.

@Mynamerr yknow, maybe if you look REEL CLOSELY, you’ll find something.

Woah there, I’m more into Knight priests, there’s nothing good about TricksterxTrickster. First time @Radio showed me how to use Trickster, like taught me the basics in Nexus I went into glands for 5 minutes then immediately suicides because it was horrible.

===>

Knight x Priest?
Damn, I mean, I knew you liked press ability to survive classes but hot damn Shaxxy

What does this mean, “Pressed ability to survive classes”

Knight… Priest… you catch my drift?

*classes where all you need to do is press spacebar to survive

Well I certainly don’t want to put effort into playing this game, I’m here for easy loot :^I

Flashbacks to you getting 0 in shatter after shatter

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

:no_mouth:

Oh jeez. I just realized how bad that sounds. No insults towards your ahem “performance” was intended. She’s just not lucky at dungeon running.

I’m new to this thread… is this where I can get a girlfriend? :thinking:

@Shaxasno cant touch this

ew a priest

nu it’s where you get the terrible disease

run!

save yourself before you become one of them!!!