Shield Of A Thousand Armour

This magnificent shield was forged in the depth of oryx’s chamber these shield was only given only to the oryx’s finest warrior

Shots : 2
Mp cost 90
Damage : 450 (900)
Projectile speed: 20
Range : 4.0
Stun : 3.5
Stat Bonus 17 Def + 20 Hp
Fame bonus : 5%
Feed Power 1000

Drop From
Stone Guardians

For the lake of damage and Shots this shield is great for tanking and stunning enemies from a “safe” distance. This shield is also great for creating THICC knight with high defense

i would want to farm oryx and stone guardians until i had 6 of these in my inventory

ITEMS= 8x8 sprites
something like this

If anything, Stone Guardians should drop a more stone-eque shield, the 2 shots and high damage basically make this a scutum, and sprites should be 8x8 like what Pisak said. Personally, I do not like the shield but that’s just my opinion

Lazy and bad shield design, just saying.

I agree

Rip grammar

Oh great another shield that stuns…

Do we really need another knight item? Like honestly, knight is already good enough.

I also agree with Spixer and Yin. The shield design is off… :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

The Knight is already loaded with defense. After a certain point, it stops mattering to boost it further. I don’t really see why anyone would want to use this aside from stat bragging rights.

Adding 17 def is actually kind of a lot, the closest competitor, Ogmur(AFAIK) only gives 14… 17 def and 20 hp is a huge boost.

Its like the scutum, you know the one that drops for ORYX CASTLE!

Knight does not need this, I did some searching, and along with the knights base defense of 40, add this shields 17, and acrops 24 def. You are sitting at a whopping 81 def. Not including rings and such. This high amount of defense and the 20 hp buff, would make this a pretty OP shield. 3/10, also improve the sprite.

i agree im too lazy to create a better sprite but this shield is very op because 17 def and 20 hp but there is only 2 Shots and deals on 400 dmg

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.