Shield of the Gladiator

Shield of the Gladiator
Shield%20of%20the%20Gladiator Shots
This shield was forged for the most powerful knights of the realm, to help aid in the great war…
Tier: UT
MP Cost: 110
Width/Shots: 2
Damage: 380-440
Projectile Speed: 16
Range: 3
Cool Down: 5 secs
Effect: Dazed for 3 secs
Stat Bonus: +8 DEF, +2 ATK, +40 hp
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 1400
Bag Type image
Drops from The Dark Gladiator from the Portal of Darkness

Dark Lord

Lower it to 2 shots with a gap in the middle and it’ll be balanced

Or maybe just one shot like a t0 shield

Mmmh… I dont know.
Seems overpowered, 3 sec dazed without cooldown…
The QOT gives dazed for 4 sec but has a 6 sec cooldown.

People who dont like to use this forum, why?

Yeah this is also hella OP. Daze is just too powerful to make it be a guaranteed hit and have low mana cost.

Edit: Also better work on that description. This shield doesn’t have anything to do with slowing enemies.

People who dont like to use this forum, why?

add a cooldown and increase MP cost

OMG EVERYONE STFU ABOUT DAZE!!

Daze on QoT is quite powerful because of the range, on a knight stun is far better as it completely stops the enemy from attacking. The only downsides are the stun immunities, but still I hate seeing everyone say “OMG DAZE IS OP REMOVE/REDUCE IT.”

Y’all know that Daze is a worse stun, right? I mean, even the things you can’t stun, but daze, you might not even want to get that close anyways

Anyone gonna mention the fact it says "for the greatest warriors for a knight shield :thonk:

shields dont have a cooldown either
@CaesarVIII so is stun but we see that on shields all the time

so is stun lol

Yes but I’m sure you don’t know that most bosses aren’t daze immune but are stun immune.

not any ones that matter tbh

Yes but still on ones that can kill you. Besides QoT has a cool down and that isn’t even a guaranteed shot. So therefore yes, we do need a cool down.

I love your ideas, and I like that you’re adding stuff to your event boss idea, but PLEASE stop putting “seems” into every description xD it doesn’t always fit.

I think the 3 range makes up for the cooldown and shots.

I think it should have like a 2 second cooldown and maybe 3 shots, as it would be almost entirely useless if you couldn’t even attempt to perma with it.

Raise the MP to like 130 to make up for it being “tOo oP!!1!”

but qot suck.

just saying, shit that cant be stunned mostly cannot be dazed except for the bee queen and the sentinal. sentinal is useless and that makes it usefull for 1 dungoen in the game? tf kinda rubish is that

ok 24 hours later, 12 replies shield of gladiator, 2 replies on helm of darkness, 4 replies on dark lord…
So I read everything, fixed every single issue, and I think you guys can be happy with each other? And agree? Nvm I did everything you guys said, hopefully you guys are happy -_-

It’s your idea, in the end you call the shots, don’t exclude your own judgement.

Reminder: Never put a Daze effect in ideas, the forum will tear them apart.