Shipwreck's Public Team PPE Challenge! Chance to Win Life Pots!

Hello Fellow Forumers!,

Castawayz and Shipwrecked, are placing a nice solid advertisement for our guild’s new PPE contest that we are opening to the public for this season! Anyone can join in, just read below for how to enter!

We are currently looking for players to join our PPE Contest!

This season will be team based (chosen randomly) with top 3 teams taking home lots of life potions!

We have a fully functioning point system and a really successful first season that was a guild only, solo PPE contest, which happened earlier this month.

We are making it an open tourney this season and we hope that we can grab some of your attention as it was really fun for us and challenging!

Rules, How to Play, Point System, Current Participants etc are located in the document, if you would like to participate please join the discord linked in the document!

Last season we had a solid solo ppe contest with 18 participants battling for 20 Life, and this season if enough join I’m hoping to make the prize pool over 50+ Life!

I had a pretty successful event last time on forums: Hopefully I can get the turnout again!

If you have any questions please ask away here or on the discord link provided in the document! If you would like to enter right away, please join my discord, so i can add you to the group draw for when I draw names for the randomized teams.
(teams of 2-4 depending on the amount of players)

http://discord.gg/2WmrcbY ^Link to discord for contest entry!^

~Cast

Season 3 PPE Contest! Will you be the ones to win 20 Life?

I would do it but since i’m out of char slots I can’t, I think with a pool of up to 50 Life a PPE is too easy so why an NPE instead? Shows who’s actually skilled and not just carried by their pet considering my pet carry’s me and lets me infinitely spam abilities

Well I chose PPE For several reasons,

1. Not everyone has a awesome pet

Speaks for itself ^

1. It’s a team based competition

If your teammates struggle, dont matter how good you do by yourself, winning becomes a lot harder if your teammates aren’t supporting you!

1. PPE is just well known and fun to do

You see it all the time in ROTMG social media etc, its just a fun trend and challenge to experience.

Also @XXinfamous its too bad you cant join us this season, there will be more opportunity’s tho!
If you want, you could donate some lifes to the competition to at least be on the contributor list.
We welcome any support for the prize pool from anyone.

I’d throw in some Life if I was participating but if one of my chars die then i’ll join and give a helping hand, best of luck on the competition

so your goal is 50+ life but you only have 9 rn?

there is alot of rules, they are easily broken. how do you ensure that they arent?

screenshotting everything is also a pain

your point system was a pain to read, and seems like a huge hastle, too lots of players they wouldn’t contribute because of the huge hassle

also you still have these in the doc

I have About 25 Life now confirmed, just haven’t updated the list yet.

Some of the rules are entirely based on the honor system, but by requiring screenshots for certain things it makes enforcing the rules a bit easier. I have trust in the players entering, just as they have trust in me, with keeping the loot safe, organizing the scoreboard etc.

Screenshots are easy to do and upload on discord, and if players want they can record video instead and submit it.

The Point system by far is very easy to understand. You gain points by the UT and ST items you receive as well as a few additional ways to receive bonus points which i managed to keep track of for 18 different players in the season before this. Here is what the scoreboard looked like at one point. It is a lot easier to keep track of then some might think.

I also added that players to the doc :smile:

Just a little update, currently we have 20 entrys and our planning on teams of 4, sign-ups are still open and will be for a couple of days.

We also have a pool of 34 (38 soon) Life so far, that’s 70% to our goal of a 50 life pool!

I still recommend players to join this, it’s a great way to have fun, play with new people, and win lots of life!

Another quick update as its important.

Today is the last day for sign-ups, we have 31 confirmed players entered, along with about 45 Life as the pool. We are choosing teams tonight as the deadline to signup is 5PM EST, and the contest starts tomorrow!

wish i could join but i can’t find time to play :frowning:

We closed sign-ups yesterday too, 36 Players fighting for 50 Life is pretty boss! We even got Niegil to join in xD

:eyes:

Doing pretty good, already got a Plane and EP

still doing pretty good? :^ )

Pretty good

If Anyone is interested, we have 2 open spots for late entry, after a few players dropped out.
We are actively seeking replacements to fill the holes in each respective team :slight_smile:

Me and @risguy would like to join
if possible, could we be placed on the same team?

Could be possible, depends on how many drop put by saturday

Are yall doing another one in July?

Yep, season 3 Will be in the first half of July. It’s probably going to be a solo season though

Final Results!

Life Status:
@PopeMatt 8 Life Delivered!
@Bestingam 8 Life Delivered!
Meagman 8 Life Delivered!
@OlMen 4 Life Delivered
Skeletrap 4 Life Delivered!
Edwardchen 4 Life Delivered!
@Imasquash 4 Life Delivered
Tjxwowx 4 Life Not Delivered

Season 3 Information coming soon!

http://www.strawpoll.me/13283301

Season 3 Format, Accepting All votes now, Will choose a format by this Friday. 6/30/17!