Should I buy an etherite dagger?

Ive heard a lot of people talking about nerfing the ethrite dagger so cdirk is actually worth its rarity which i do agree. So will deca be doing that update? Im asking this because im afraid of buying an ethrite dagger now, since if it does get nerfed then the price would probably drop. or wouldnt it?

Etherite ain’t gonna need nerfs, cause even though cdirk is worse, cdirk looks much cooler.

so is robobow better than covert because it has cool shots? i dont think looks have anything to do with this. looks are also pretty subjective

But wai nerf? It’s fine on its own

um, because cdirk is so much rarer than ethrite. and ethrite is fucking tradable. youre able to buy an op dagger, but if you are unlucky enough to get cdirk ethrite already outclasses that and is so much easier to obtain

So why are tiered wands much better that both the cwand and the conducting wand? Both of the UT wands are much rarer and untradeable. Do you think tiered wands deserve a nerf?

I would MUCH rather have a cdirk than a etherite that I now have, trust me.

tiered wands arent like straight upgrades from cwands and conducting wands lol. they have their own uses which is why theyre ut. but cdirk isnt too different from ethrite dagger, besides the slightly longer range and way less damage

well then thats your choice if you care about getting a sexy looking character

I GOT IT.

Nvm I don’t lol but just make etherite soulbound

eh, even if ethrite was soulbound it would still be more common than cdirk because cems drop so much more than cubes. and you might as well sb the rest of the set

K fam

Whatever floats your boat

So a higher dps and the ability to pierece isn’t a straight upgrade???

if it were a straight upgrade, it would have better dps for EVERY situation which tiered wands dont do… like i said they have their own uses. cwand is for higher def enemys and conducting can be used for clean tombs or lower def enemys. they can both do more dps than tiered wands, and the ability to pierce isnt a straight upgrade because thats also situational.

So being useful in almost every situation is comparable to having niche uses for very few bosses, if at all???

[quote=“RDTWOO, post:15, topic:17081”]
if at all???
[/quote] seriously?

cwand does more dps than recomp at around 30 def. that includes, shatter bosses, shatter enemys, oryx, roc dragon, bes, thessal, stone guardians, ava, lod, etc. condu has better dps than recomp for almost every def amount, so its better than recomp for dps but just isnt good for swarms.

I have both and I agree either Cdirk needs some kind of buff or etherite needs some kind of nerf… People can say the same about pixie and other Ut swords but I don’t believe there are any ut swords as rare as cdirk is.

Buff C dirk pls

C dirk just gets out beaten the Ethrite dagger there are some perk for the weapon it self more uses for t chests and generally for rushing in some cases
for C dirk its more of an collectors item not much use but for reason by aesthetics

Those mad rogues spent a fortune trying to prove the worth of the dirk, and this is how we do them? Essentially equating their efforts to a lowly (albeit powerful) vanity item. Shame… shame.

so no one has answered my main question yet. should i buy an ethrite dagger? if yes, then tell me why you think ethrite wont get nerfed (i dont care if cdirk gets buffed, because that doesnt effect the ethrites dps which is still extremely good). if not, tell me why you think ethrite will get nerfed by deca, and not why you think its a good idea to nerf ethrite.