Should I buy an etherite dagger?

so if all st items are sb. then lets say, someones trying to get an ethrite dagger but im extremely unlucky. getting every other unique item but that, but you have tons of life pots and pretty wealthy. how else will you get it? yeah you could say the same about trying to get a harlequin, but always getting every other whitebag (my situation :frowning:) but you have the freedom to buy a few unique items which is very nice.

Itā€™s just opinionated, no reason arguing ya knowšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

then whats the point of you arguing back??

Iā€™m just saying we should drop the subject because weā€™ll never agree

i mean, you just went off topic from my last point. so thats your choice, whatever

Itā€™s just you think that we should be able to buy unique itens but I donā€™t think you should be able to, I decided to drop the subject

and i disagreed and gave you reasons and just went off topic for whatever reason. also if youre dropping this subject why are you still responding to me lol

I gave you a reason why I went off topic. Iā€™m asking myself the same question since you keep replying to me even though Iā€™ve said that Iā€™m dropping the topic. Youā€™re just dying for an argument. You keep trying to prove a point yet I donā€™t really care about it. I donā€™t understand why you gotta be so defensive man, just chill and move on.

i mean im arguing to find answers?? if you dont care about my point then why are you responding. im being defensive untill i actually find a good point which would change my mind

Ok fine closing argument. I feel sts should be treated as white bag drops since they can also change the way you play the game completely. Not just an item by itself, but when you complete the entire set youā€™re granted a bonus. Wouldnā€™t it be more rewarding to have to search for these items instead of just buying them in the nexus? Some of these sts (like Iā€™ve mentioned) can be used as replacements for certain uts, which is absurd. Whats the point of getting a rare white when I can literally buy something similar in the nexus. In conclusion, sts make the game too easy and should be sb. Thatā€™s my argument so Idc what you think but you wanted to hear facts so there u go.

how closed minded do you have to be to argue, but not even care about my points and just ignore them xd

As you do the same thing to my points. We are both stubborn individuals which is why we could never come to a compromise/conclusion.

after you said

what did i ignore? you didnt even respond to that arguement. if i were to ignore id do what you did and say ā€œk closing arguementā€ also if youve ever looked at my previous posts, i have changed my mind quite a few times.

This game is about RNG not about buying good items with life pots. If you canā€™t get an item you reeeaalllly want, then thatā€™s too bad! This is the problem with the rotmg community (including myself) weā€™ve become too needy, and we think everything should be handed to us on a silver platter. You know how I felt when I got my first doom bow? Or when I got my first resu? Qot? Jugg? Pretty fucking happy. Thatā€™s how this game was meant to be, and tradable st items are ruining it. Good items should be worked for not just bought.

alright, now you actually respond, even though you basically admitted to being closed minded. pretty hypocritical if you ask me. well to that i say ā€œbut you have the freedom to buy a few unique items which is very niceā€ whats wrong with freedom to buy unique items? also why do you think its handed to us on a silver plater? good items are worked for, even if theyre buyable. you think life pots are given for free? those uts arent even ruining the game aswell. theyre not like straight upgrades (besides ethrite) and are situational items. so no they arent ruining the game

sure, as long as you can stay alive
i wouldnā€™t be worried about a nerf to etherite, and even it it did, i might still use it. coming from someone who never used an etherite btw

lol, well fuck. should have thought of that before because i died with it around yesterday.

you died already?

yeah like the day i got it xd

(in inv)

rip
well i guess you answered your own thread
call a mod if you want to close it