Should I buy an etherite dagger?

i know

good luck rebuilding i guess

ty, i have a 6/8 archer still atleast

Close minded? Hypocritical? What?

4 life is not that hard to get for such a great dagger.

Do you know (on average) how many cube gods one has to do to get a dirk?
A LOT.

Gaining 4 life is ten times easier.

What’s wrong with buying a few unique items?

I’m pretty sure you completely missed my entire point about the whole RNG aspect of this game.

Maybe you should re-read that statement before being so “close-minded”.

dont care what i think but then argues again, also says is closing arguement. i agree with your 2nd to 4th sentences which is why i think ethrite should be nerfed. why did you focus on my question “whats wrong with freedom to buy unique items” but ignored the rest of my points like “theyre not straight upgrades” which reinforces why i think its good to have freedom

I ignored them because it’s common sense.

No duh all uts and sts aren’t straight upgrades!

They all have their pros and cons.

So the fact that you think that reinforces your main point is honestly retarded.

And please stop using the word freedom.
This “reinforces” my idea on how the realm community is so needy.

if theyre situational then how do they ruin the game? that helps my point because why would you not be able to buy items when it doesnt ruin the game. the fact that you ignored my first sentence is funny. i dont understand whats wrong with the word freedom. i cant have the freedom to use the word freedom? needy? we cant have any freedom of trading any unique items at all?

Are you just skimming over what I’ve wrote? You really need to read a little better dude.

I said that st and ut items are obviously situational, but having st items as tradable is ruining the game because the main focus of rotmg is RNG, and it completely defeats the purpose if we are able to buy some of these st items in the nexus.

Do I need to dumb it down for you a little more? I’ve explained this multiple times already.

I find it funny that you keep pressing this argument further and further, basically forcing me to explain my ideas in greater detail because you cannot comprehend them for some odd reason.

I understand exactly what the message you are trying to convey is. Yes, being able to obtain unique items by trading is nice and all, but you gotta try and understand my reasoning for a second here. I know we all love our pixies and ethers but they should be a hard earned reward and not the contrary.

I might have my information mixed up.
Yep, thats the new ST dagger that has the really high range.

I do agree that Cronus needs a buff, but they shouldnt really nerf etherite, as it already has the lowest range compared to other daggers.

They lowered it, because if you have a lot of lag or arent maxed, or even a combination of the two, you were guaranteed to not ever get loot. they lowered ass drop rates tho.

You still DO have to earn the good gear tho. Fairy plate is now just a worse Breastplate of new life. I’d rather use an ass and a dblade (like I currently am) on a melee compared to a pixie. souless, shendyt, and etherite are the only STs that are worth it, and shendyt is just a better souless so two of the three are basically the same.

Fairy plate is honestly still better than the breastplate imo. The breastplate pretty much requires a good pet or a knight to be even remotely useful. The def reduction is just too much for the hp boost.

I mean if you have a bad computer that isn’t the devs problem, and not being maxed in an endgame scenario shouldn’t garuntee loot anyway.

there are many factors to you lagging other than just a bad computer. I never said it was the dev’s fault, it’s just that so many people have this problem and complain about it, that they finally caved in.

A good pet is almost guaranteed by red/orange star, as long as you actually open eggs and feed your pet. 8 def for 140 life is a good deal in my opinion, although I would use it on a knight, as that is what it has the best impact upon.

Yet you specifically said

if you have a bad computer

And I’m saying, yeah well that’s not the devs fault.

If there are other factors to lag other than hardware, than actually it is the developers fault. And it’s their responsibility to address them, which they have been doing through this so called “experimental” tab in the options settings.

I really don’t think that SB damage and lagging are related in any way.

Oh crap, worded that incorrectly, I’ll have to fix that :frowning:.

SB and damage arent related, the problem is that when you’re lagging you cannot actually hit the guardians anyways.

the problem is that when you’re lagging you cannot actually hit the guardians anyways.

Right, and that is being addressed by optimization and features which make the game run more smoothly.

not always, even with the new options I run about 10 fps constantly :frowning:, getting a better computer soon so that won’t plague me much longer, but many people cant afford better computers and see this game as one of the only games they can play. Lag could also be caused by your internet, Im lucky and have a pretty good internet service, but some of my friends aren’t as lucky.

Again, none of this is Deca, or anyone else’s fault but theirs, but I think it’s a good thing for Deca to look out for people who lag alot, or arent very maxed.

i know this is similair like what you did before, but im getting tired lol. i dont think this arguement will close after 100 replies or more. i can continue, but i want to do other things. i will continue to talk to others opinions, but its just tiring to keep responding to the same person every 10 minutes. so yeah, im sorry.