Should I buy an etherite dagger?

youre exchanging 0.5 range for 300 more damage. so youre basically for ethrite to cdirk, you can trade 1 tile for 600 dps. while with foul, youre trading 400 dps for 1 tile. 0.5 tiles is barely anything, especially for a rogue.

Thats why Ive said that I agree with a cronus buff, just not a etherite nerf.

but a 6/8 rogue with an ethrite does extremely close damage to a 6/8 knight with an acclaim… thats pretty damn strong, also rogue has the least amount of attack compared to other dagger classes

you cant really use etherite effectively on other classes. Yes, rogue will do the damage of a acclaim knight, whats the problem with this? A class that has 25 base defense doing the same damage as a class with almost 2x the defense? Oh no its so broken! Not like you’ll die from tons of things a knight wouldn’t die from.

So much gosh darn arguing

you can still use it effectivly with trickster too, just not assassin because thats a hit and run type class. although a knight can tank a shit ton, a rogue can not get targeted once. you can only tank so much as a knight but with rogue youre almost always cloaked with a maxed rare pet. plus with their fast speed theyre able to get somewhere safe to decloak. invisibility to tanking just doesnt compare too well i think.

well yeah, how else do we agree?

Sounds like there is a problem with pets and perma-cloaking. Hmm, I wonder why…

thats a different topic. pets doing “perma” cloaking isnt the only thing kinda making a certain class really good though.

Edit: nonsense

seriously? almost no respones to anything relating the question?

[quote=“Lolwutusay, post:20, topic:17081, full:true”]
so no one has answered my main question yet. should i buy an ethrite dagger? if yes, then tell me why you think ethrite wont get nerfed (i dont care if cdirk gets buffed, because that doesnt effect the ethrites dps which is still extremely good). if not, tell me why you think ethrite will get nerfed by deca, and not why you think its a good idea to nerf ethrite.
[/quote] ive already adressed the issue where people arent talking about my title 20 posts in…and i actually did get quite a few responses if you actually read anything above 20 posts. yeah i did get too far into that one arguement. if youre gonna help atleast give me reasons to listen to it? me and him had quite a bit to say so it went on a lot. im not gonna listen to just “yes buy it.”

i agree on the last sentence though.

Edit: forget It don’t want to be associated with this

make a paden

paden cand use ethrite dags o no

glue it on or ask @POTATOBAEz how to show u

Then you are contradicting yourself.

elaborate please

The Etherite Dagger is the best DPS dagger in the game. When you get to enemies with ~100 DEF or more, that’s when the Queen’s Stinger Dagger starts doing more DPS.

To compensate for the high damage, it only has a range of 4.0. This turns the mid-range dagger classes into a melee-range one. It’s best on the Rogue because you can get close enough to enemies and not worry about them aggroing towards you since you can go invisible.

The DPS difference between the Etherite and the tiered daggers (T12/T13) is very significant and is noticeable when soloing enemies/bosses. Other daggers like the Spirit Dagger and Dirk of Cronus don’t provide as much damage but are what I call the “middle of the pack”. They’re the middle ground between DPS and range, which in some situations, makes it the best dagger to use.

It’s not worth investing into an Etherite if you don’t have the funds to fall back on if you somehow die with the dagger. What I mean by that is, ask yourself this: “Let’s say I buy the dagger and immediately die with it for some reason. Can I make up for the loss somehow?”

I don’t know what the fuck is going on in this thread anymore, but it looks like it’s off-topic now.

@OtherBill @HGKing

Yes, buy an Etherite, its better than all other daggers in the case of rogue, and anyways can be resold for much more than what you brought it for.

I saw this

“I better get a popcorn before joining this thread”.

5 mins later…

“Rip thread”.