Should I fame train for white star?

it will take forever, but i feel like its worth it

List of entertaining threads
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

That depends, how small is your phallus?

That depends, whether you actually play the game, or just stalk forums to insult people?

That depends, do you consider the idea of someone joining a pointless system of circle jerking to compensate for their deprivaitons to be an individual or just an idea?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

When you don’t have White Star, you’re more motivated to try out new classes and survive on your characters longer.

When you have White Star, it doesn’t really give you any benefit.

This is something you have to decide for yourself. For me once I got white star my characters actually started living longer because my new goal was account fame. When I focus on staying alive instead of maxing I started to really make progress in this game in terms of wealth. @RMGnoob said that you are more motivated to play different classes when you are not white star but I don’t share this opinion. For example, I had 1 star on necro until I decided to get white star. However once I got items that are good on necro I decided to actually try it out. White star doesn’t mean anything except what it means to you. If you enjoy the train or think the time is worth it then by all means join the train, but we can’t make this decision for you.

Just an idea.

Well then, you know the answer.

dont hav one

Huh.

I mean, if you want to feel like you’ve actually done something worthwhile, go ahead.

Why would the idea ever be considered an individual? Last time I checked, Earth hasn’t decided to give you some circle jerk beefy to play with.

When I imagine Trofi, I imagine a 40 yr old virgin who has failed to accomplish many milestones in life, so instead dedicates himself to finding the most clever ways to argue. That might explain the question you had

When I imagine you, I get depression.

:wink:

When you imagine yourself, you get worse. But nobody is there to defend you.

K then.

Exacty my point. I was pointing out that one cannot say that i was being rude to anyone in that situation, as there was no one in that situation to make fun of, as i was making fun of an idea and no individual person.

I don’t often get called a 40 year old virgin, but when i do, it’s from someone’s who’s arguments consist of 5th grade banter and a teenage ego.

I don’t always reference dead memes, but when I do, it’s because I’m a 40 year old virgin who is too old to browse dank memes.