Should I max out pally or knight?

I tried maxing out knight with 5 more def left then die. With Warrior I died with 1 more def to go, then there is pally i play well. So which one?

paden all day

Had you told me you suicide it you woulda earned yourself 4 life and a few tops

But you didn’t, go ahead and just slowly max a knight.

i just suicided my warrior by sitting inside the tower during a shatters. and you said nothing

i just needed 1 more def for my war
it was only 2/8 almost 3/8 tho

Proof? I’ll ask you, and just you for proof BC you hate me to the point I don’t believe or trust you.

why do people keep coming up with the pally or knight posts? just go search it up on the forums/google

Lmao I don’t give a shit about your free trash lmao. I’m just pointing it out. Not that I h8 warriors I was just bored.

Also I don’t hate you.

I see you try a improve ur future opportunities (but for real, I do pay people to suicide their warriors and promise me they’ll never make another one again. If they do I invite them to do a shatts with me and I kill them the hard way.)

i would say something sassy, but i cant actually understand this lmao.[quote=“DreadDrake, post:10, topic:7903”]
(but for real, I do pay people to suicide their warriors and promise me they’ll never make another one again. If they do I invite them to do a shatts with me and I kill them the hard way.)
[/quote]

thats kinda sad tbh

You’ve had a 6/8 warrior not too long ago. So I really don’t know why you hate them so much.
I’m fine that you don’t like the warrior class but it is pretty sad that you go out on your way to try to drag on people who use them. And the fact that you’re proud of that is pretty weird.

grabs warrior

lvl 1 suicide

gibe fri itenz pl0x.

(ignores hitler on rotmg, this is sad)
Max the class you like playing

k do that ill throw you a life just to prove my point god dammit

xD you serious?

yes come usw right now

Do I get a life if I suicide a warrior on each of my alts? :joy:

If you drink 6 def on each of those alts

Just get your slimy ass over here I;waiting

Keep your life.