Should I start over?

I have not played for a while and i still have a lot of stuff but im bored with it.
im thinking of just starting over and throwing all my items away.
would it even be worth it to play then?
idk

more people are saying go on playing, but what do you suggest i do. (as in getting white star or something)

• Delete all your stuff
  • Just go on playing
  • Stop playing

0 voters

probably stop playing is gonna get the most bc everyone thinks this is a waste of time

if you dont wanna look through it all its 10 8/8s, 3 7/8s and a lot of items and uts, no event whites tho

Why don’t you get some fame on those bad boy characters instead!

If you really want to restart your account I guess you could just delete your stuff, but considering how rare many of your items are you might end up regretting it later, I would suggest starting a new account and do an NAE. If you’re just really bored with the game I would suggest quitting, come back to the game later when you want to play again.

Dont delete chars, just suicide them.

yeah thats what i meant
i’ll edit it

Ok, I was about to say. That would be a waste of time on your part if you just deleted them.

yeah, if im starting over im also not deleting my pet

Only a crazy man would delete everything including a pet. Especially one that you worked so hard on.

ye, its 87 8something 6something heal mheal elec
thats not gonna happen

N E V E R delete your stuff

You will regret it in an instance

dude, i havent really played for like a year

Why not? The good thing about this game is that you can get your good equipment again. Seeing a white bag with an item you know you like and don’t have anymore is a moment of pure joy.

If you intend on quitting, I’ll dispose of those UBHPs for you…

I killed all my chars and dropped all my stuff and don’t regret a thing. if you aren’t in dire need of some item or trying to rebuild characters, there’s really not much to do. just go for it imo. that said, aren’t you just a yellow star? that’s still something for you to work on if you don’t want to reset everything yet.

also don’t give away your tradeable stuff, drop it to spite those who want freebies.

As someone who HAD to restart on this game and has deleted everything and restarted multiple times on other games, I would have to say that it just sucks. When you come back after restarting, you just feel so unmotivated, because you have to reaquire things that you knew you already had, and that’s just not as rewarding as getting it for the first time.

I’d say you should keep playing. Just do a PPE or NPE if you want something to spice up your life.

Just create a brand new account if you’re thinking about starting over. Keep your old account in case you want to play on it again.

moved to #game-discussion

[I’ve re-moved to #academy:questions-answers as it’s more asking advice. -Nevov]

Only you know what you really want. Asking random people on the internet for advice only works like 99% of the time.

I would say try something new.

It doesn’t look like you have played Samurai a whole lot (that looks like your third one). Maybe try a PPE with that class, if you enjoy PPEs.

Could finish maxing all 15 classes.

Halls also offers a lot of exclusive items. Although Halls is a bit grindy and can wear you out if you do it too much.

As everyone else is saying, you may end up regretting if you lose everything but, if you really want to play or feel like playing you could try set yourself challenges or do things with guilds. but gl, hope you find a solution