Should i try to get a better pet?

My current pet is a maxed rare with heal and mheal, so a must-have for a pet. His third ability is attack close, and im getting closer and closer to getting a legendary (my second maxed pet is nothing important, he’s just here so i could fuse my main one to legendary) And that’s where the qustion comes up. When getting a second legendary, should i focus on getting electric or any other third ability instead of using my attack close one? I really like playing solo and sometimes rushing, so i feel like it’s more use then attack close, but again, how can I know, if i never played with them? So again, should i just play with attack close as third ability and possibly fuse him into a divine when the time comes, or should i focus on getting something new asa third ability on a new pet, and fuse the attack close into him instead

If you can achieve the fabled Heal / Mheal / Electric, then go for it. I remember having a maxed rare Heal / Mheal / Attack Close pet, and it ruined many dungeons for me. Electric can still ruin dungeons, but it’s easier to control.

Pet abilities were broken since their conception. I need not explain Heal or Mheal, but Electric, I will. It allows you to apply a debuff once only wielded by the Archer or Huntress, and apply it permanently, if you can position your pet properly.

As a divine pet owner, I stress that you sort out any pet decisions lower down the chain of pet fusings, because a mistake can become costly down the road. My current pet, is Heal / Electric / Mheal, and I have a long road ahead of me before my Mheal reaches 90.

Definitely find a pet with a better third ability. At the very least (even if you do feed your current two rares into a legendary), you can experiment with the legendary pets as you approach getting divine, and decide which third ability is better for you. If you decide electric is better, use that as your primary. If your current pet turns out to be your favorite, you can use that as your divine.

I have found that a legendary pet has been more than enough to get me through most situations. I have a f2p pet and it is nearly maxed 90/88/?? (I’m to lazy to check right now). I would definitely suggest you go for a pet with electric as its third ability.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.