Should I use my free 8/8 candies on knight if my pet is bad?

I just made a knight with acclaim, colo, ubhp, and t14 armour. Is using my free 8/8 candies on him a good idea if my pet is a rare heal59/mheal57/electric0?

If you want. Just don’t use the atk because knight needs less than 8 atk to max.

I would. I mean, yes, ideally you want a 90/90 or better pet but you have to go with what you have.

Knight is by far the best as more than any other class it is suited to the new meta of Vital Combat. With maxed def it goes into In Combat far less than any other class. With excellent vit you dip into IC only briefly, and spend most time outside of it when vit will heal you faster than your pet with the 2x boost to vit that is part of Vital Combat. Using Candies you don’t have the slog of farming all those def and vit, which is another plus.

The only gotcha is Knight is easy to play if you know what you are doing. But there are lots places it’s dangerous to go with it; dungeons with high damage which will put you In Combat very regularly (Abyss e.g). Places with armour break which can ruin a Knight in an instant. Places with lots of status effects which you need to know how to avoid or mitigate. So if you do make a Knight go carefully with it, don’t just dive into endgame dungeons you have limited experience of.

For most cases you want an 8/8 to farm so that you can get your other characters strong as well, I think Knight is a good choice, your pet is also fine, it’s not a significant detail.

What I would probably avoid is doing anything dumb/risky. Don’t chase UT items, focus on gland stuff until you at least have another character decently maxed. If you go in O2 just stand in the middle of the crowd and if someone calls you out for not stunning just tell them “mundane knight.”

Legit every knight when I’m in o2 or worm father in realm, I’m not even kidding.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.