Should I use the Bunny Skin?

Im really unsure wether or not this Skin is worth using, it looks especially weird on my recent color pallet :confused:

You should when you get better dyes

If you don’t like it, don’t use it.
It’s that simple.

I like having a lot of skins and would recommend using it if you do too, but if not, it’s really your call.

My perspective:

Skins are some of the few things you can have in this game that are permanent.
Feeding skins to your pet is fine, but you could also opt to feed 2 cbows instead, pay a little more fame but get a permanent thing added to your account.
I like anything that can permanently improve my account, and although my pet is one of those, there are other things I can feed as well, and my pet is already plenty strong as is.
If your pet isn’t strong enough, it’s especially not worthwhile feeding it because then your feeding cost is really low, which means you could just feed a bunch of tradeable items and get a seperate permanent addition to your account.

Then again, if you really don’t care for skins and/or hoarding them, I recommend feeding them.
In the end skins don’t directly affect your gameplay, and your pet does.

It just depends on how much you care about cosmetics.

If you’re talking about using as unlocking the skin, then I would say to do so. If you ever want to use that skin in the future but don’t have it unlocked, you’ll be kicking yourself.

If you’re saying using as wearing the skin, it depends how much you care about looking “rich.” If you think you look better in a basic skin and don’t care how “rich” you look, then I would suggest doing that. If you are okay with looking worse while wearing a rare skin, then do that. I personally opt for wearing skins that make my character look better, but you might think differently.

I got it from Biff, and I fed it. It’s ugly AF IMO and is better used as 2,000 FP than an ugly Trickster skin.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.