• No
  • I don’t care
  • No, unsoulbound the new STs as well
  • Yes, but buff st drop rates
  • Remove all STs

0 voters

Tell me what you think in the comments!

all or nothing, and if deca likes their money i think they know what to pick

I dont like items that are only available for money or through ridicously low drop rates.

Unsoulbounding the new ST’s would make them vulnerable for them to become duped, and RWT sites would make a lot of money.
Thus, that is why the LH tops are soulbound & untradable.

#Why STs in their current form should be white bags:
I think the point here is that most STs are pretty good, often the best or one of the best equips that you can get, white bags included. Duping means that everyone has access to them if you can trade them. Everyone should NOT be able to have the best item for cheap. That’s just bad for the game and the economy.

I mean think of it this way: piece is the best spell in the game. Even if tablet were to get buffed, who would bother hunting for it? Pierce is just too good. Same thing with etherite. Etherite is pretty much better than cronus. Event whites are some of the rarest whites in the game. If I can buy something for life pots that is better, why would I ever even search for the white bag alternative?

#Should the ideal ST be a white bag:
Personally, I think STs in their purest form should be relatively useless individually. Their stat strength should be placed in their set bonus so that you WANT to have the whole set. I mean why is it a special themed set if no one is ever going to use the whole set? That’s kind of just dumb. You may as well just make the 1 or 2 good items from the set unique white bags if this is what you are trying to do.

Furthermore, each set should have a specific function. The best example of this probably the warrior set. This set is pretty much built for rushing. You have a HP buff so you can take a bunch of damage and not care while rushing, you have a speed bonus on every item to make you quick, and if anything gets close, you paralyze it with the helm. Furthermore, the sword pierces multiple enemies so you can hit the trail of stuff trying to follow you. Everything has a purpose.

This is what a special themed set SHOULD be: a niche set where all the individual pierces are pretty garbage and can’t really be used without the other set pieces. In this form, they should NOT be white bags.

Is merching better than playing the game?

Exactly. This is what everyone needs to realize.

They do regardless.

Perfectly said.

Looks like it’s almost 50-50. No leads by a few percentage. Vote if you haven’t already!

I’d never make new characters if that was true.

IT MAKES NO SENSE HOW SOME ST’S CAN BE TRADED WHILE SOME ARE SB! DECA PLZ MAKE ALL ST SETS UN-SOULBOUND! But hey guys, imagine if pixie were SB?! :sob:

Almost sold solely for real money, Yes SB

It would be hilarious seeing all of the poor kids whining over it lol

Ikr, like, I’ve only bought 2 pixies as I am too greedy to spend my lifes on them. But yes, poor bastards like me would have a hard time getting pixies. Plus, you wouldn’t see running around with them all the time like you do now. Lol

I feel you bro

This post makes no sense wtf

Pixies aren’t that good, I’ve saved my life and just used dblades so I’ve hardly purchased them

So here’s another issue. Say you are a free to play player meaning that you have 3 to 5 vault chests (from motmg and deca events). Now say that this player is very wealthy and has to condense all of their life into things like pixies and Etherite because they are very vauleable. This way you can conserve vault space and sell the st if you ever need the life pots. Now, say deca were to sb all sts… this would completely fuck this player in their wealth. Sure you’ll have say, 8 pixies, but now you can’t sell them back for life when you need it. I know this is how I operate because I condense life into pixies and decas until I need the life. This may seem like a minor issue, but it should definitely be taken into consideration.

Yes but what I would do is give the players a two week warning before soul bounding them (;