Should STs be SB?

Looks like no won 50 to 38 percent smh

Store your life in skins then?

tbh i want it to be like it is right now

Good point I shouldā€™ve added that as an option

LH Gear
I think the lost halls gear should stay SB, because itā€™s point is to be rare. As soon as Deca releases a new dungeon, which includes the new tops, they should be unsb though, because when that happens they are just normal tiered gear and not particularly rare (THEY SHOULD SELL THEM IN THE NEXUS SHOP AS WELL, SO THEY HAVE A REASON TO UNSB THEM).

Necro ST
The new necro set is rather easy to get, so I think it should be unsb when deca stops selling the current necro set mystery box. Deca made their money and most people who really want it (and maybe would spend money on it on a RWT site) already own it through either grinding for it a lot or buying it in the mystery box, so even if it was duped the effect would be negligible.

All STs should not be soulbound, that simple.

Your current options to obtain a new ST set are to kill hundreds-thousands of the enemy that drops it (depending on your luck), or just buy a mystery box. Iā€™m sick of everything being soulbound, thatā€™s why I donā€™t play anymore, I donā€™t want to play a game where everything is dependent on luck. Itā€™s just not fun.

I mean, that is the main point of the game lol

I must have missed the part where WS intended to soulbind UTs, (citation needed).

Ok yeah but rng is still the main aspect

While RNG played a large role before, you could always buy the item if you put in enough work. Having bad luck farming that dblade? Itā€™s okay, you can always buy one after you farm enough.

Now, thereā€™s no option; you either get lucky with a drop, or you donā€™t. There is no mechanism in place to compensate for people having ā€œbadā€ enough luck that a 1/500 or 1/1000 or whatever chance doesnā€™t favor them, and I just feel that is bad game design.

But I mean its rng so you canā€™t get pissed about itšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

What is that even supposed to mean? Of course I can.

Iā€™m mad that somebody could kill one ghost king and do one UDL and get the whole necro set, that somebody could do one LoD and get the whole warrior set, meanwhile I could do hundreds or thousands and not get it.

If I donā€™t get the item, there is no mechanism to obtain it other than killing more and hoping to get lucky. There is no option to buy the item after farming for weeks and not obtaining it. I want there to be, and the votes show that others want there to be too.

The only reason I donā€™t like Dblade is because unless you are point blank, it is really hard to hit with. BUT, the same can be said for pixie as well. If you ask me, swords that have just one shot like Acclaim are better. Yes, they have a considerably smaller amount of damage compared to Dblade and pixie. But the damage is does do is not spread out between 2 shots or 4 shots, making it a bit easier to hit at longer ranges and making it more suitable in certain situations due to the fact that it has a more consistent DPS at longer ranges.

You canā€™t purchase it? But what about the redux boxes in the misery box? Lol.

I said in an earlier post that the two options were to kill hundreds-thousands of enemies or just buy it in a mystery box. I donā€™t want to encourage p2w, so Iā€™m not doing the latter.

Youā€™re just being really salty dude. I have the worst rng luck ever, never even found a dblade until 2 months ago. Do you see me whining about it? No. Get over yourself.

You really didnā€™t address my statement at all, so whatever you say I guess. Sorry that most people actually want to have fun in a game rather than hoping for 1/1000 drops. And I was using dblade as an example.

lol isnā€™t that what makes the game exciting? Working hard and finally getting the item you really wanted? Once again, stop being salty.

Iā€™m glad weā€™re on the same page, because I want to work hard for my items too. I want to work hard by farming pots, and then buy the item using those potsā€¦ itā€™s so exciting to finally buy that pixie Iā€™ve been farming for for the better part of the day, for example.

The problem is that, when droprates are solely left up to RNG, working hard isnā€™t really possible. Would you say that someone who killed one sphinx and got a jugg worked harder than somebody who killed 2500 without a single white bag?

Stop being mad that people have different opinions than you.

The OP is a bit of a troll, so I would recommend that you just stop responding to him (it will save you time and frustration).