Should STs be SB?

Do we have an ignore list around here? Can someone put this asshat on it for me? Come on guys, where’s the fucking mute button??? SEND HELP.

Discourse doesn’t have a /block function, apparently.

However, you can flag posts if they go against forum rules, are off-topic or outright spam.

You can also tell PLEBJESUS he would be fucking terrible at selling anything. “Our product is flawed? Well fuck you, life isn’t fair, now suck it up and give us more money ya feggit!”

I tend to spiral out of control in an argument, my bad

Haha sounds like me

Wildshadow didn’t even intend to have trading, it was added because the playerbase wanted it.

Let me stop you there, farming pots isn’t “hard work” it’s more of a cop out to saying you don’t actually want to try to get an item is how I see it. Trading for your stuff is 100 times easier then actually earning it ESPECIALLY if you can hold characters as at a certain point pots flow so freely you wonder how anyone could value pots as anything. I don’t like trading, I never will as I find it much too easy of a way to get shit for your character rather then actually earning it.

I would like all items to be unsoul bound as it was back in the early days. But sadly that would need the devs to fix dupe, what is sadly impossible. I hope someday they find a way.

I myself have to condensate life into those items, sbing them would mean the end of my wealth. I already lost a lot as a new player when they soulbounded my cdirk and stuff.

There you go with that word, “earning” it. Let’s picture two warriors: one has killed 1000 sphinxes and done 300 shatters, while the other has done one hundreth of that – 10 sphinxes and 3 shatters. The second warrior has a jugg and crown while the first one does not. Has the second one earned it more? Have they worked harder for their items?

The whole reason I and others want tradable UT/STs, or anything to reduce RNG, is so we can actually earn them. I’d even be fine with a pity timer, absolutely anything to make it so you are guaranteed to get an item after putting enough work in, no matter how large. The droprate could increase by 1/10000 for every kill and I would be satisfied. The current system, being completely luck-based, is the opposite of earning.

The problem is that they’re hurting all of the legitimate players solely because of dupers. Why punish people for not cheating?

Yes, the current system is not faire to legit players. But would we like to play the game if every interesting item was available for everybody?

This, it’s really not hard to understand. Trading is a failsafe. Just taking it away completely destroys this mechanism, and players (not all of them, because rng) are bound to get frustrated. And no, you can’t just increase drop rates (although it would alleviate the problem somewhat), because then you’re fucking with the total number of such itenz present in the game at any given point of time.

You want rare white bags that really give you your adrinaline kick? Then itenz need to be tradable.
Want itenz to remain soulbound? Then drop rates need to be increased to the point where getting a white bag doesn’t mean shit.

Or just leave it broken as is, and keep frustrating players across the board. Wew.

Yes of course. This game isn’t solo mode, no matter how good your pet might fool you into thinking so.

Everybody has etherites and soulless robes, especially because those items are very effective.

I had up to 5 etherites and I currently have 4 soulless.

How many etherites can you see in one hour? 2-3 with a jump on the trade server, 5 playing in a full realm?
How many cdirks do you see in one hour? Sometimes I only see mine in a full week.

The price is not high. I can farm 6 life pots in 2-3 hours with a 6/8. Meanwhile, I drop one of those 5-6L value items at most once a month. They are obviously duped.
https://www.realmeye.com/offers-by/Muiver

With that logic we should sb all items because they can be duped.

UTs should never have been SB in the first place, so this conversation is pretty useless.

Even if this is a joke about auto nexus, if you die you character is still dead permanently.

I completely agree with that, and that’s why I’m not advocating for not selling STs or skins.

they should still allow them to be traded, they would easily go for 6-8 life.

Yes, duping DOES exist, people tend to blow how much it happens out of proportion by way too much. They’re still selling vault chests, pets, pet food, pet feeding alternative to fame (gold to feed), Character slots, the mystery box skins, and dungeon keys, and they make plenty of money off of these to allow STs of all things to be traded.

Yes, the F2P player will always have it harder, but not allowing STs to be sold makes it infinitely harder to get the entire ST set and use it properly. You would still have to grind for the pots and items that allow you to buy these ST items from those that have either bought, or earned them. I, myself, buy realm gold, and have spent easily $500 on Rotmg, I just get frustrated when I cant sell or give my friends extra skins that I have too many of, and that I cant purchase what I havent bought yet through mystery boxes in game. I encourage more people to pay money on the game that me and so many others enjoy, so that we can ALL get more content and better servers.

Logic please. You can’t just make a blanket statement like that :stuck_out_tongue:

Those double negatives.

Perhaps a single piece from each ST set might be worth that, but I doubt it. Most of the pieces of the new ST sets are pretty garbage.

Giving deca more money probably won’t make the game any better. In ideal world, it probably would but I believe Deca purchased the game in order to secure a revenue stream. My guess is they haven’t actually put that much money into R&D. They are just trying to preserve the money that IS coming in.

@IAmShurima
ask
@everyone

I would quit if uts weren’t sb. It would ruin the enjoyment and excitement for me

I just like farming when i have fun when i just after 1012 lods i get fire armor, but when i will able to buy it will be. Ehhh i just buy it -_- no fame.