Shower Thots Recruiting [ USNW ] We have BMJ

We founded this guild with the intention to create a relaxed space for adults to discuss adult things without censorship. We have no fame or stat requirements. To me, this is not what the game is about and the community places too much value on the things that don’t matter. We’re here to have fun, make friends, and help eachother out. This is, first and foremost, a game, and not a competition. We do not take things too seriously, but we do require that all members remain active and that newer players put in effort to learn the game. I don’t care if you’re a veteran player or a total noob (I’m both). All that matters is that you know what it is to have FUN.

If you join us, you can expect there to never be a dull moment when we are online, we will pop keys regularly, and we won’t ragequit when we (inevitably) die.

Requirements:

image English speaking only
image Must use voice regularly
image Must be comfortable talking to girls, there’s quite a few of us
image Must share only top quality memes or you’ll be put in time out
image USNW server
image Age 18+ preferred but exceptions can be made for mature 16+
image Elitism not tolerated. We value the growth of our new players as much as we value the knowledge of our experienced players.
image No hacking

How to apply:

added server at the title, goodluck getting some sweet members!

as a side note, we all play mostly at night time pacific time right now

Gl with your guild >.<

thank you we’re growing fast :slight_smile: feel free to join the discord it’s not guild exclusive

wow when u click the discord link and it takes u to a server way down in your server list
when did i join wtf

edited link so it takes you to the top channel

omg finally i can talk to multiple people at the same time.

Great name. Great goal. I hope you succeed with this.

18+ for a reason prince
Take caution

k.

Revised again :wink:

Can i join the guild?

hey i tried getting on the discord server but the invite is expired who can i contact to apply ?

what’s BMJ

feelsbadman link expired :upside_down_face:
@Awdreg BMJ was some cool person in the Wildshadow days I think

A god, former owner of a legendary dagger

He is really strong and has big muscles too from what I’ve heard

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.