Simple improvement to daily quests

Heya!

I’ve got a simple, yet useful idea that every realm player would probably enjoy having, that is : a quest panel.

What do I mean by that? I mean having a menu that you could open anywhere, allowing you to see what daily quests you currently have in a similar way to the actual daily quests menu, except you wouldn’t be able to complete them outside of the actual daily quest room.

You could see what quests you have, how many marks you have and take a look at the rewards, all without leaving your realm or your dungeon. If you couldn’t remember what quests you had, and you didn’t know if you needed a mark you just got, you could open this menu and see what quests you’re on.

What do you think of this?

Basically a daily quest tab
Cool.

Wouldn’t this eventually lead to tuning in quests through this interface? There’s no point in having the interface just for displaying quests.
That would make the Tinkerer irrelevant, meaning he’d likely be removed, meaning the Login Seer would be in the room alone. She’s probably be moved to the Nexus.

My point is, for such a small QoL change, is it worth it to move all of these characters around?

I agree with atrapper; it’s kinda redundant.

There’s no point going through a load screen for something that should just be a menu.

Trust me, I understand that mentality. I’m simply saying that this isn’t as small of a QoL change as it may seem on paper.

or just a coment
/Quests

Some way to immediately get the info, be it /quests or maybe a tab inbetween the pet tab and the friendlist, would be welcome.

I’m already doing this via manual method - taking screenshots from the DQ menu and minimising them, so I always have them immediately on-hand to refer to. Some way for the game to provide the info instead of requiring manual work would be welcome QoL.

This is something I wouldn’t like, because as you said it would remove the quest pnj from the daily quests room.

There is a point to having this interface, and it is to deal with marks much more easily. Right now, you can do that by screenshotting the quests, and even then you can’t get access to the details without going back to the daily room, forcing you to leave the realm you’re in, potentially missing events and such.

This is a small QoL change that I think many people would enjoy, without changing the way the current quests work.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.